"HMMPPHH!" Julie turned her back to me, boldly displaying her obstinance.

"THAT'S IT!" Mike shouted, trying to get around me. "Age regression be damned. She is not going to get away with speaking to us that way."

Keeping one hand on his chest, I turned to him and said, "Mike, remember what Marlena said." Hearing that calmed him down a little but I continued to restrain him while I kept my eyes on the girls. "Stacey, Lisa, and Carrie, go to your room and start cleaning," I ordered.

"Awww, but I want to see how this plays out," Stacey protested.

"STACEY MARIE!" Mike barked in warning. "Do as Shane says and go now, or I guarantee this will play out with me WHIPPING THE SPANKING BELT DOWN ON YOUR AS...!"

"MIKE!" I shouted, interrupting in the nick of time. I gave Stacey a look indicating she better comply or she'd be one sorry little girl.

Raising her hands in defense, she acquiesced.

"Alright, we're going. Relax," she said calmly, as she backed away from the table with Lisa and Carrie in tow, keeping her behind out of the range of Mike's striking distance.

Turning to Mike, who was clearly still fuming, giving him my undivided attention, I said, "Why don't you go to the pub, have a tall glass of Guinness, order me a pint, and I'll be there in about forty minutes after I deal with Julie. Alright?"

Nostrils flared, forehead vein still throbbing, temper flaring, Mike glared at his insolent daughter.

Pausing on his way out, pointing his finger in her face, he threatened, "I'm going to let Shane deal with you but don't think for one minute that means I'm condoning your atrocious behavior, young lady. Do you understand me?"

Julie stubbornly maintained her defiant posture and attitude as she sneered at her father, saying, "Screw you. I don't have to listen to you."

"How dare you talk to me like that. I will..."

"MIKE!" I quickly grabbed him, turning him away from Julie. "Please wait for me at the pub. I will take care of disciplining Julie. You're far too upset right now. Please," I pleaded with my best mate, hoping he'd realize I'm right. Whether little or big, Julie sure has a way of pushing his buttons.

Breathing heavily, hands clenched tightly into fists, eyes narrowed into dark thin slits, he angrily spat, "FINE! But you have to promise me you will take her over your knee, or so help me God, I will whip this bratty attitude right out of her with my belt until she can't sit for a month."

Mike was seething, he was so furious. I didn't trust him to discipline any of our daughters with restraint right now.

"Alright," I said, putting my hands on his shoulders, looking him directly in the eye. "I promise, just please let me be the one to deal with her right now while you calm down. Okay?" I gently squeezed his shoulder before patting him on the back and giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay," Mike said, taking a deep breath while rubbing his forehead. "I'll go."

Julie gave him a very smug look thinking she had won this battle but she was quickly going to find out she most definitely has lost the war. Once Mike left, I squatted down in front of her so we were eye to eye.

"Julie, the way you spoke to Mike and I was not okay and I am going to punish you for that." I spoke calmly and firmly, trying to deescalate the volatility of the situation.

"No, that's not fair. He's just being a stupidhead trying to make me clean my room and I don't wanna," Julie pouted, as she lowered her head to avoid looking at me.

"Julie, look at me," I said softly, as I gently tilted her chin up to meet my gaze. "Mike and I are in charge and what we say goes." She tried to turn her head away from me but I guided her back. "When we tell you to do something, you need to listen and do as we say without arguing. Can you understand that, luv?"

Julie continued to pout with her arms crossed in childish protest but she managed a reluctant, "Fine," in response to my question.

"Good. Now, you know better than to speak to Mike and I the way you did so I am going to spank you."

"No, you can't," Julie whined, trying to get up to move away from me.

I stopped her by gently taking hold of her arm.

"Julie, I am going to spank you and I think you know you deserve it for speaking disrespectfully to Mike and I."

Julie shook her head sadly from side to side as tears brimmed in her eyes.

My heart just about broke seeing her so sad and childlike but I know I have to steel my heart and follow through on her punishment, or Mike will go much harder on her, whipping her behind with his belt.

I held her delicate hands in mine as I said, "I am going to spank you for being naughty, whether it's here in front of all these people, or in the privacy of my room. The choice is yours. Which is it, sweetheart?" I looked at Julie expectantly, hoping she'd make the right decision.

Sniffling, she sadly replied, "But I don't wanna be spanked."

"I know you don't, luv, but it's going to happen. Now will you follow me to my room, or am I going to have to spank you right here in the cafeteria?"