"Morgan?" Gabe turns around, seeing me run over to him. I wrap my arms around his shoulders in a tight hug for a second before pulling away.

"What are you doing here? Isn't this a little far from home?" I question.

"I was dropping Ellie off at her friends house down the road from here, and on the way back I decided to grab some food for Dad and I since Kerry's sick".

"I missed you so much. How is everyone?"

"We're all good. Dad's been working from home most of the time and only goes in when he has to. Mom's gone from Miami to Japan to Italy for whatever it is her job is", Gabe and I don't really pay attention to mom's job, we know she's a fashion designer however, we have no idea why she has to travel so much. Gabriel's usually busy playing football and I'm always working with my dad. Ellie is mom's mini me, already training to take over her business. "Ellie really misses you".

"Tell her I miss her too, and she can call me anytime. Same goes for you", I look at him seriously.

"We thought you'd be busy", he shrugs.

"Are you kidding? I was considering getting a part time job because I'm by myself most of the day, except for the maids".

"I think you should. I mean, isn't it a little weird that you don't work but you have money? Won't they get suspicious?"

"They haven't but, you're right. They might. I'll look into it", I nod. "Anyway I better go before the bunch of fifteen year olds in the house break something", I chuckle. "There's literally no reason why we can't see each other, text me and we'll go out someday", he nods. I wave as I walk to the checkout to pay for my things before driving back to Romeo's house.

"Morgan, is that you?" I hear Parker call down to me as I walk in the house.

"Yeah, I got what you wanted", I say as he runs down the stairs.

"Thank you", I hand them to him.

"Yeah it's no problem. Where are you going to do them?"

"Right, didn't think of that", he pauses.

"I don't know how to start a campfire outside, but I know how to start a fire in the wood burner", I refer to the fireplace in the living room. "And don't worry, I won't bother you guys, I'll go sit in the theatre room".

"You don't have to, you can stay with us, they won't mind", I shake my head.

"You spend time with your friends. Romeo will be back soon anyway", he nods. I walk into the living room, grabbing a firelighter and some wood, putting it in the wood burner. I then grab a match from the box, lighting it before I set one of the pieces of wood on fire. As I watch it burn, I add some scrap paper into it and another match. "I started the fire. If it starts to go out, add another piece of wood and maybe another match, but be careful", I tell Parker and his friends who had come down as I was starting the fire.

"Thanks, Morgan", Megan says before I walk up the stairs.

"No problem. If you guys need anything, I'll be in the theatre room", she nods, walking into the living room.

✯✯✯✯

"Hm", I groan, half asleep as I feel someone pick me up.

"Go back to sleep", Romeo whispers as he carries me to his room.

"What's the time?" I mumble, my eyes still closed.

"It's only six but you look tired", he places me on his bed.