Chapter 21 - Intertwined Tonight

*SMUT WARNING*

Spencer's hand snaked along your hip to your back, finding the zipper that sat low on your dress. He slid the zipper down and brought his hand to the thin straps that sat loosely on your shoulders, brushing them to the side as they gracefully fell down your arms.

The structured cups that covered your breasts stayed in place, not revealing you as he walked you back until the back of your knees hit the bed. He leaned you back gently onto the crisp sheets, not daring to break the kiss. His kisses traveled along your jaw causing your heart rate to pick up, the lack of his touch for days electrified every nerve in your body, you felt like you'd short circuit any minute.

You gasped as his face buried into your neck, feeling his eyelashes flutter against your skin as he branded your body with his lips. Without disconnecting his lips from your body, he slid your dress all the way off of you, you shuddered at its friction against your now hard nipples.

He latched his mouth around your boobs, warmth radiating throughout your chest as his tongue flicked your nipple. His other hand stopped playing with your hard nub and trailed down. He began stroking your clothed pussy with a light pressure causing your breath to hitch. Pushing your panties aside, he revealed your bare skin. He began circling your clit softly with this thumb, you let out a tender moan at the feeling. As his thumb moved side to side he slipped his middle two fingers in as you let out a louder moan. He works his finger on the nerves outside and inside of you almost sending you over the edge, which he senses by the bucking of your hips so he pulled his hand away from you.

You whimpered as your orgasm went away until Spencer's kisses trailed down your body. He pulled your lace panties away so he was eye level between your legs. Grabbing onto your thighs, he licked a stripe along your pussy and took you into his mouth. You tried to stifle your moans as he suckled on your clit.

"Oh my god..." you hissed through your teeth.

He shot his tongue into your opening and thrust it against your g-spot before moving back to your clit. As he worked his fingers inside of you, pressing against the rougher mound of skin you were in ecstasy. You felt your orgasm rising as Spencer had no intention to stop until you were shaking.

"Beg for it," he said with his mouth full.

"Please. Please Spencer let me fucking cum!"

You gripped onto the sheet as your orgasm burst through. Your pussy contracted erratically, Spencer's tongue not pausing for a moment as his fingers kept working inside of you. You cried out as you tried to push his head away but his grip on your thigh was too firm. The overstimulation caused your eyes to well up with tears. Fuck it hurt so good. When he realized that you'd had enough he disconnected his mouth and fingers from you, letting out a low chuckle at how out of breath you were.

Seeing that you were in no state to move a muscle, he began to unbutton his own shirt, revealing a thin gold necklace he had on underneath.

When you regained yourself you were even needier than before. Your hand fumbled for his belt as he lustfully watched you undo his pants.

His erection sprung free as he shook his pants and briefs off, letting them fall to the floor. Crawling back on top of you, he stared deeply into your eyes, his eyes pitch black with lust but a loving look in them. His chain dangled over you and you took it in between your teeth giving it a playful nibble.

"Do we need anything?" he asked.

You shook your head, "Pill."

Snaking your hands around his neck, you pulled him close to you. "I need you right now," you whispered into his ear.

Without hesitation you brought your hands down and stroked his length before positioning it at your slick entrance, hooking your legs around his waist. As he pushed himself into you, you both groaned at the feeling of connecting with each other. Your eyes rolled back before fluttering shut as he slowly filled you, your walls molding around him.

Within seconds you took all of him in, Spencer groaning as the base of his dick hit your body. You pulled him into a deep kiss and he slowly rocked in and out of you, electricity buzzing throughout your body hitting your toes.

Nothing felt more right than this moment, you and Spencer were built for each other and you didn't even know it, like puzzle pieces manufactured in different factories.

As your hands fell beside your head Spencer's fingertips brushed up your scarred wrist and grasped your hand. He planted soft kisses along the scars left by your past, not pitying them but embracing them.

"You're so fucking beautiful Y/N."

"And you're amazing Spencer."

His eyes were lost in yours as he began to thrust faster, not lustfully but with tender passion. Your bodies continued to intertwine as you moaned and whispered I love you's to each other.

He moved his hand down to your clit, thumbing it nearly sending you over the edge.

"F-fuck Spencer I'm gonna cum."

"You wanna cum together?" he whined as you nodded.

He thrust more eagerly as his motions on your clit picked up speed, your foreheads touching.

Both yelling obscenities, your pussy clenched around his shaft as his cock throbbed inside of you. He collapsed on top of you as you kissed his shoulder that was slick with sweat. His liquids mixed with yours creating a small mess as you two came down from your orgasms.

He lifted himself to look up at you once more, his hair sticking to his forehead and chain hovering over your face. You winced at the feeling of his warm cum dripping out of you.

"Oh shit sorry," he stood up and looked for something to wipe it with. Grabbing a small towel he wiped the area, patting you down. He handed your panties to you and you slipped them on as he did the same with his underwear.

He plopped down next to you on the bed and you wrapped yourself around him. He planted kisses on your forehead as you fiddled with his necklace, admiring the small book-shaped charm.

"I've never seen this before, how come you keep it tucked away?"

He exhaled quietly, "My mom gave this to me before her schizophrenic episodes got really bad. She loved literature and passed that passion onto me, so that's what the charm symbolizes," his voice was soft as if he was reminiscing.

"It's beautiful," you let it fall back onto his chest.

"You're beautiful," he tucked your hair behind your ear.

Giving him a kiss under his jaw, you nuzzled your face into his neck. Your ear was pressed up against his chest so you could hear his faint heartbeat resonating throughout his body.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You tried to stay awake to savor this moment for as long as you could but sleep engulfed you and your eyelids fell shut.