12

(October 31st 2005)

Rosie's P.O.V

    Sooner than later after a few hours Tim and the team all come back to the house to continue their investigation.I work around the house as they do that soon 5pm rolls around.

Rosie:Tim I'm going to the Museum.Dani and I are doing a Halloween Tour today while Max and Allison are having their dinner date.

Tim:Okay...See you later.

   I nod then I kiss him goodbye and Tony whistles playfully earning a headslap from Gibbs making me smirk as I walk out the door.

-1 hour later-

    I am in the backyard watching Dani about to prank Tony with our plan on my security camera on my laptop.

Rosie:"Speaks with walkie talkie".Jones to Dani.

Dani:"Speaks with W.T".All clear.

Rosie:"Speaks with W.T".Target?.

Dani:"Speaks with W.T".In place.

Rosie:"Speaks with W.T".Count to three and go.

Dani:"Speaks with W.T".Aye Aye Cap Jones.

    After 3 seconds Dani presses a button that opens a cupboard in the kitchen where Tony is as it opens Blue,Pink and yellow powder spray on to him.

Tony:What the-?.

Tim,Jethro,Kate:"Looks at Tony".

    I save the footage on a hard drive and walk into the house with Dani.

Dani:Well Agent Dinozzo your looking....Rosie whats the word?.

Rosie:"Smirks".Colorful?.

Dani:Yes...Yes that's it your looking very colorful Tony.

Tony:You did this?.

Rosie:Whatever do you mean Anthie?.

Tony:"Glares".

Dani:Glaring gets you no where.

Rosie:"Chuckles".

Jethro:"Smirking".Get cleaned up and back to work Dinozzo.

Tony:Yes Boss"Goes to the shower".

   Me and Dani high five eachother then we clean up the mess.Once we are finished I look to Dani.

Rosie:We gotta get back to the Museum.

Dani:Oh crap your right Max will kill us if it's left unattended.

Rosie:Relax I closed up shop before we left.Come on.

We leave the house to go to the museum.After a few hours Me and Dani decide to take a walk to the cemetery to pay a visit to the grave of Billy Butcherson and as we walk back I see a kid running from the Museum with money in hand.We run to the  Sandersons house to see Tony smirking until the floors go green.

Rosie:Dani message Tim,Max and Allison.Now!.

Dani does that as  I run towards Tony.As I get there about to scold him The Sandersons appear in the Museum as Tim and the others arrive.The team following behind them.

Winnie:Ah sisters we are back!.

Rosie:Not for long Winifred!.

Winnie:Rosie Jones,Still alive?.

Tim and Rosie:And waiting for you!.

Winnie:Thackery Binx?,Thy human?.

Rosie:You aren't the only ones with powers!.Tim get the team to the safe place I'll be there in a few!.