9

-The next day-(October 29th)

   Tim and Me get up at 7am knowing today I get to properly meet his team members.We eat breakfast,Get dressed and leave the house going to a Coffee shop down the road once we get out coffee's we go to the NCIS building once we get there we go upstairs to the Bullpen.Walking hand in hand.We go to Tim's desk and wait for the team.Tim and me separate out hands as he turns on his computer to get ready for the day.

Rosie:Nice place here.

Tim:Yeah.

Rosie:I need to get a job.

Tim:Another one?.

Rosie:"Seeing Tony walk in the bullpen".Hey getting fired was horrible and yeah they chose that ladies lawyers over me but I feel like speaking up was the Right thing to do....

Tim:What you did was right.Besides she's the one who had it coming.

Rosie:Oh yeah she did with what she said about my family."Opens a book reading it".

Tony:Who had it coming?.

Rosie:I worked at a Dog salon up until yesterday...A lady got mad at me for talking to a friend about someone from when I was 18 she said word for word "You talk to your mother with that mouth?".So I said "Not anymore she's dead".Then this lady had the audacity to change her wording into..."You kiss your dad with that mouth?".I was so infuriated I cussed her out...She and her dog left and an hour later her Lawyers stopped by saying it's either the company fires me or the company gets sued and of course they fired me to keep good reputation...It isn't my fault my parents are dead.

Tim:Yeah but you also gotta control your temper.

Rosie:Oh Timothy...You really haven't learnt have you?.

Tim:Learn what?.

Rosie:Never tell a woman to calm down.It's a death sentence."Smirks".

Tim:Oh haha very funny Angel.

Rosie:You know I am...Kitty.

Tim:Now isn't this deja vu.

Rosie:"Laughs".

   Tim tries not to laugh but can't help it knowing what happened in the old crypt with The Sandersons return all those years ago.By the time we stop laughing Kate is seated at her desk.Her and Tony watching us.

Rosie:Last I checked I thought you were detectives not spys.

Tim:And I thought you were nice not rude.

Rosie:You know I can be when I want to Timothy.

Tim:"Rolls his eyes typing away at his computer".

Kate:So your McGee's girlfriend?.

Rosie:Yes I am.

Kate:"Smiles".

Rosie:Sorry if I bothered you guys yesterday.Tim here can be forgetful.