8

🎶 I wanna be loved by you just you,And nobody else but you,I wanna be loved by you alone!

🎶 I wanna be loved by you just you,And nobody else but you,I wanna be loved by you alone!.Boop boop a doop!🎶 

    When Timothy and Sarah moved in with the McGee's and Rosie and her Adoptive Mother Lilly followed.Rosie and Timothy dated from the age of 16 to 18 when at some point after finishing high school Tim and Rosie broke up so he can attend John Hopkins University and MIT graduating a B.S. in bio medical engineering and an M.S from MIT in computer forensics from both colleges.He later applied to join NCIS and received the necessary training before being assigned to the Norfolk Naval Base.

    While Rosie went to FBI academy and graduated but at the age of of 20 her mom got sick so she went to Salem to take care of her till she passed away peacefully when Rosie turned 27.After that she and Tim met up once more and Rosie moved to Washington moving into an apartment near Tim's.The two stayed friends for an entire 6 months but the both revealed to each other they still love each other and both decided to take their relationship slow and keep it hidden.1 year after Tim joined NCIS Gibbs Team after leaving Norfolk.Tim and Rosie decided they shouldn't keep it hidden much longer because they are taking the next step in their relationship and bought an apartment to move into together.

Rosie's p.o.v(October 28th 2005)

    At the moment me and Tim are sitting on our apartments couch and I look to him.

Rosie:Tim.

Tim:Yes Rosie?.

Rosie:I seriously can't believe we just unpacked are apartment in a day.

Tim:"Chuckles".With your handy powers included it was possible.

Rosie:"Smiles".311 years ago I would have never pictured us being here.Right now as a couple.

Tim:When I saw you that day 311 years ago for the first time I knew you were the one for me.

Rosie:As did I my Thackery Binx.

Tim:"Kisses her then his phone rings".

🎶I wanna kissed by you just you,Nobody else but you I wanna be kissed by you alone!🎶

Rosie:Always ruining are moments.

Tim:Duty calls.

    We walk to the door as Tim puts on his coat.

Rosie:"Kisses him".A hero's work is Never done.

Tim:Mmhm.

Rosie:Bye Kitty.

Tim:See you later my Angel.

    After Tim leaves for work I go to the kitchen preparing are tonight's dinner and make some desert along with it.

🎶 Boop boop I couldn't aspire,To anything higher than filled with desire,To make you my own!,Boop boop a doop,Boop boop a doop!.I wanna be loved by you just you,And nobody else but you I wanna be loved by you alone!🎶