4

Rosie's P.O.V

The kids follow Me and Thackery to the cemetery.

Max:Whoa,Whoa.This is a graveyard.

Thackery:It's hallowed ground.Witches can't set foot here.

The girls give Max a shocked look.

Max:He talks.

Thackery:Follow me.

We all enter the graveyard.

Thackery:Rosie thy alright?.

Rosie:I'm fine other than that a virgin lit the candle bring those evil witches back."Glares at Max".Girls it's nice to meet you.Sadly under these circumstances"glares at Max".Call Thack a stupid cat again then your dead.

Max:"Gulps".Then I won't.

Rosie:Good"smiles".

Thackery:Over here I want to show you something.Give you an idea of exactly what we're dealing with.

Thackery and I stop on top of a gravestone that reads William Butcherson Lost Soul.

Max:William Butcherson?,Lost Soul?.

Rosie:Billy Butcherson was Winifred's lover but she found him sporting with her sister Sarah.

Thackery:So she poisoned him and sewed his mouth shut with a dull needle.So he couldn't tell her secrets even in death. Winifred always was the jealous type.

Allison:You're Thackery Binx.

Thackery:Yes.

Allison:So the legends are true.

Thackery:Well come along.I want to show you something else.

We follow Thackery to a grave and he sits by the grave of his sister Emily.

Thackery:Because of me my little sister's life was stolen.For years I waited for my life to end so I could be reunited with my family.But Winifred's curse of immortality kept me alive.Then one day I figured out what to do with my eternal life.Now I'd failed Emily but I wouldn't fail again.When Winifred and her sister's returned I'd be there to stop them.So for 300 centuries I guarded the house on All Hallow's Night when I knew some airhead virgin might light that candle.

Dani:Nice going airhead.

Max:Hey look I'm sorry okay?.

Rosie:We know.

Max:But we're talking about three ancient hags versus the 20th century how bad can it be?.

Thackery:Bad.

Allison goes to look inside the spell book and me and Thack yell at her.

Thackery,Rosie:Stay out of there!.