Old Friends

Valeria's pov

I wake up to the sounds of my alarm going off non-stop and to Vic fussing about "Ughhh turn it off! turn it off!" she groans and pulls the blankets above her head, shes not much of a morning person. I lazily move my hands to my nightstand and turn off the alarm, now I have to get ready for work.....GREAT! I sigh heavily and get up out if my bed and turn to see Vic half-awake in my bed "don't you have to get ready for work?" I ask pulling the covers off her "I don't have to work until later now shoo" she says waving her hand at me to leave "how can you shoo me when you're in my room" I ask crossing my arms and rolling my eyes at the silly girl "you know I love you" she says with an innocent smile  "uh-huh" I say sarcastically while picking out my outfit for today and heading to the bathroom to have a nice shower and get ready for a long day. When I'm done showering and brushing my teeth, I put on my outfit and brush my hair somewhat.

When I exit the bathroom I see that Victoria is no longer in my bed, then the smell of bacon and pancakes hits my nose, god this woman can cook

When I exit the bathroom I see that Victoria is no longer in my bed, then the smell of bacon and pancakes hits my nose, god this woman can cook. I walk into the kitchen to see Vic on her phone texting with a huge smile on her face "let me guess...Carlos" I ask with a raised brow "yeah," she says blushing which makes me smile "he wants to take me out on a date tomorrow night," she says with a grin "I'm happy for you babe," I say with a smile "help me get ready tomorrow?" she asked with pleading eyes know full well I can't say no "of course!" I say giving in to her "I heard Lorenzo feels like shit for what he did," she says looking at me " well good he should, and besides I'm going to talk to Maria today at his house" I say sitting down at the table "what you reach there to make him work for it if he tries to apologize," she says giving me a knowing smirk "I know, but I doubt he will" I say and then the scent of breakfast being burnt fills the kitchen "victoria the food!" I say getting her attention since she went back to her phone "shit!" she says running to the stove and turns it off, I begin to cough a little from the smoke that was forming and so does Vic. "do you have time for me to whip up a new patch" she says as I look up at the clock on the wall "no.il eat something there, I've got to go. love you" I say as I leave the kitchen and head towards the door "love you too, remember what I said, make him work for it"  I laugh before I exit the apartment and flag down a taxi. this is getting old, I really need a car, ill save up for one.

I arrive at Lorenzo's house and I'm about to knock when the door flies open 

Does he really have to look so God damn sexy...IT'S INFURIATING. "good morning," Lorenzo says with a smile  "too bad I can't say the same," I say with a cold voice "Valeria i-" not giving him time to finish whatever he was about to say I push past him and head inside to the kitchen where I know xenai will be at this time. I hear him curse himself under his breath "Val" my eyes snap to Xenia's direction and I can't help but smile at her. "hello Valeria" maria saying coming into the kitchen " hello Maria long time no see, I'm sorry about yesterday morning" I say walking over to her to give her a hug and spot Lorenzo behind me "hang on you two know each other" he says looking at me than his mother " Yes Lorenzo I know Valeria, I and she go way back and she also knows what we do as a business, and before you even think to ask, no she isn't a spy" Maria says walking over to Xenia with a smile "how is it that I didn't know this mother" he says getting pissed off "well you see son me and your father helped our young Valeria out of a very big problem, and she didnt knows that you or carlos are our sons but she did know we had two boys" she says giving him the evil eye, got I love this woman, she reminds me of my mother before she died "hang on you mean by big problem Gavin dont you" he says looking ta me and i froze on the spot, i looked at maria and she nodded her head to say thay he knows who he is, i was about to answe him but got stoped with a hug from behind "hello sweetheart good to see you again" Loe says tuening me around "hello loe, good to see you too" i say to him hugging him back "dad what are you doing" Lorenzo says sounding a bit confused " lorenzo, this lovly lady here is the daughter of an old freind of your mothers, if you remember  Jasmin and Mark Rodriguez" she says with a sad smile knowing that it hurts to hear their names.

"can we go to the park today pretty please?" Xenia asks as she runs to me and holds her arms up as her way of asking to be picked up "I will take you after lunch sweetheart, is that okay, I want to talk to you daddy and grandma and grandpa" I say picking her up and placing a kiss on her cheek "she nods and I place her down on the floor and watch her run to the living room. I move to the table and sit down with Marie and Leo while I looked at Lorenzo to see what he was doing "Okay so let me get this straight, you know my family, and we know your parents" Lorenzo says pacing back and worth in the kitchen "yes you know my parents, well knew my parents, yes i know maria and leo they helped me get away form Gavin" I say lowering my head at the end not wanting to look at him "why did they help you with gavin, what is between you and gavin" he says and he sounds a bit jealouse and I dont know why, he is the one that said that sleeping with me shouldnt have happend "im gavins wife, well was his wife, after my mother died my father got into some debt and I was payment for that debt and gavin killed my father on the wedding day because he tryed to get me to leave with him" I say hanging my head even lower, Maria came up behind me knowing full well what I am like and that I cant hold in my emotions that well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorenzo's pov

HOLLY SHIT! FUCK! she is the wife of Gavin Garcia and the queen of the Russan Mafia. SHIT! and i slept with her. "so why are you hiding from him, I take it you know about me being the king of the Mafia here" I say looking at her, I watched her reaction at she heard me say the king of the Mafia, so I take it that she didn't know I was but only knew we are apart of the Mafia "Gavin is ruthless and that's all I will say" she says as she gets up from the table and grabs her bag "thank you, Lorenzo, for the job opportunity but I think its best I leave now, Goodbye Maria it was nice to see you again, give Xenia a kiss for me" im stunned, i cant believe she is just going to leave like this, where is she going to go i mean she lives with Victoria and Carlos has a thing with that girl, maybe he can talk to her, i snapped out of my thoughts when i heard the front door shut and saw my mither and pa look at me "what" i say getting angry "you like her, yet you let her go" my mum says walking over to me " you relize that she isnt safe, she is going back to gavin, he knows she is here" my father says getting pissed off, well FUCK! I fucked up yet again. I walk to my office to calm down after everything I heard, I still don't know why she would hide from him. yes, he is ruthless but I don't think he would hurt his wife. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a know at my door "what is it" I say getting annoyed, Carlos walks in looking sad and pissed as well "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" he yells "what do you mean" I say looking him dead in the eyes "I get got off the phone to Vic and Valeria is going back to Russia" he says slamming his phone down on my deck "WHAT"Ii say getting pissed off, she is leaving NO NO N I really did fuck up this time " contact everyone wee need to stop her, track her phone cards the lot" I say looking at Carlos, he nods and leaves. Please be okay Valeria.