Wedding day

A sly smirk takes over his face as he looks to where our bodies connect. 'Princess' he mutters, grinding back against my hips and bringing his hard chest to my slightly aroused nipples. The sudden action causes a light gasp to exit my mouth as he takes the opportunity to capture my mouth in his own. A steamy make out starts as we continue to grind against each other. Lorenzo's free hand ascends down my chest as he grips my breast in his hand. A moan slips past my parted lips as I feel warmth spread to my lower stomach.

The sudden realisation hits me that I am fully naked under my robe as I push him off of me. I stand up and wrap the robe tightly around my body as Lorenzo stays laughing on the bed. "tori and maria will be here any moment. Now go take a shower." I tell him as I start for the door. "And brush your teeth, your breath is god awful." I mutter softly.

I hear him reply as I close the door 'yes ma'am'. I close the door and smile to myself as I walk back to my room. It's several hours later and Victoria is finishing my makeup. She has been pleasantly cordial with me today, but something seems off. I make a mental note to myself to ask her when we are alone. She obviously doesn't want to say anything, but I am not one to let it slide.

My makeup looks amazing as always, that has always been tori's thing. She went with light browns and nudes for my eyes and a light brown nude for my lips. She made me look flawless with minimal enough makeup. Then she pinned my hair up in a messy but cute top bun that lays perfectly on my head. She put small white pearls within the bun as well. Then placing a veil over top, she steps back and admires her master piece.

This prompted maria to start crying as she excused herself from the room as to not make me start crying as well. I took this time to confront tori. "Please tell me what's wrong." I look to her and I see the tears start to brim in her eyes. "Nothing is wrong." She has a stoic look while she stares at me and she knows I don't believe her. tori is not really one to open up and share her feelings, but she never cries. I know enough to know something is really wrong.

"What do you need me to do?" If she won't speak to me about it, this is the only other option for me to try and support her. She stared at me for a while before answering. Taking a deep breathe, "I need a pregnancy test." I refrained myself from giving off a facial expression. I nod my head as the door opens revealing my mother with swollen eyes and a red nose. I smile towards her as she wipes her nose before letting me know that I only have 20 minutes left before I must head down.

I went into my closet and looked on the shelf to see the dress that they had picked out for me. I couldn't see much about it, but I could see enough to put a smile on my face. It is gorgeous and I can't stop my mind from wandering what Lorenzo will think when he sees me.  

I stepped out of the closet and went to the full length mirror by my bathroom door

I stepped out of the closet and went to the full length mirror by my bathroom door. Standing in front of the door, I just stared as I ran my hands over the intricate fabric.

There was a plunge neck that complimented my breast nicely without being too much. The lace covering the dress as well. I turn around and look at the back of the dress. There was a large cut out in the back of that showed just enough. It's perfect.