Endless Nights & Endless Fights Part Two

Valeria's pov

I arrive at the apartment and head inside, to find  Victoria  sitting in the living room eating popcorn and watching ' Being Human' on Netflix "hunni I'm home!" I say as I walk in the door, she looks up at me and smiles " well your home early" she says going back to her tv show and popcorn "yeah Lorenzo came home early and gave me the rest of the day off" I say talking off my shoes and placing my bag and keys on the Kitchen bench.

"That's awesome, now you can finally go clubbing"  she says jumping up on the couch. On no no no no she didnt just say clubbing "i do no-"  " yes you are coming woth me to show that fine piece of arebyou have" she says cutting me off, dam this women knows how to shut me off "bu-" "no buts Val, it's Friday for Fuck sakes, we haven't been able to enjoy ourselves ever since you got your new job and my crazy shifts, pleasseeeee for me"  she says cutting me of yet again and looks at me with a pout and those god dam puppy dog eyes, (Don't look, Dont give in, Fuck this woman is going to be the death of me)
"Ughhhh...FINE" I say and just like that her facial expression changes to overly excited "YES!!!" She says with a giggle  " now carry they fine ass you have to your room and go get filled up" she says pointing her finger at me then to my room, dam girl "yes ma'am" i say with a giggle, she snakes my ass and we both head to our rooms to get ready for a night of FUN.... I hope..

I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth, once done i pick out an outfit and slip it one, I look at myself in the mirror.

"This will do" I say turning around and grab my purse and head into the living room, and see Victoria dressed and waiting for me

"DAMN baby all that for mee" I say as she turns and looks at me and smiles " I dont know baby, did you do all that for me" she says and I give her a little twirl "you like" I ask, " yes babe you look hot as Fúck) she says looking at my ass " you t...

"DAMN baby all that for mee" I say as she turns and looks at me and smiles " I dont know baby, did you do all that for me" she says and I give her a little twirl "you like" I ask, " yes babe you look hot as Fúck) she says looking at my ass " you too babe, lets go" I say  as we walk out the door and lock up the apartment and head downstairs into the lobby, Victoria ordered a Uber driver while I was getting ready, and now be didn't have to wait for a long time to get to the club. We got into the Uber and head to the club, I'm hoping that Gavin isn't there or anyone I know is there since the messages today I've been on edge and then having Lorenzo ask all those questions put me in shock. HOW THE HELL DOES LORENZO KNOW  GAVIN, I'm fucked if Gavin finds me again.