New Book, Mafia Monarchy. second book to the Mafia's Nanny

Hello Readers, i am happy to announce that the second book of the Mafia'a nanny is out, with the first chapter. based on the daughter Asella maria Hernandez and her brother Declan and sister Xenia.

Here is a snippet of the first chapter for you

My Birthday is in two weeks and my family insisted i come home for it pulse my brother declan turns 25 in two days, which is when my papa will pass the gun to him, so he can take over the businesses. i say business i mean the Mafia king. it was meant to go to Xenia but she met her husband Josh who is the head of the Italian Mafia while papa is the head of the New York Mafia, which is cool but they tried to keep me out of it so when i turned 18 i moved to Rosewood in California with my best friend and cousin Mathew. we started working at a small bar there ans i saved my money and bought a home, well more like a castle. The star-lake Manor, which has been my home for three years. mamma comes and visits when she can but with her being the head of the Russian mafia it is very little but i know she loves me so much. she even helped be start my own businesses. i am the proud owner of two nightclubs in new York , hotel, two restaurant and two other properties, one in new York and one in Russia. out of all my siblings i have the most money coming in but i never really care about that. i want to make sure if i ever have a family i can support them with out my family help.

Enjoy the coming chapter for this book