Cliche Guardian of The Hunt Intro

Edited

*Still Takes Place before Prophecy, left off from last chapter*

*WITH THE POWER OF BAD BOOKS PERCY POV)

Date:??? I dunno cuz I don't keep track lol.

Mental: Fine
Physical: Fine
Emotional: Tired

I took control of my body from Instinct. (Big important note: I just started Divergent...) I ran up to Bob and hugged him like he would disappear again.

"Why? Why did you have to sacrifice yourself? You know my flaw is Personal Loyalty. You should've just let me close the doors" I rattled

"Percy. It's not your fault. It was my choice and as I can come back, you can not. How's Annabeth? Where's Annabeth?" Bob asked.

A pang in my heart grew. All those memories. All those good times. Gone. Just like that.

"Sh- She, she was a complete bit-" I was cut off. The whole purple landscape was shaking.(From the power of bad books) Chaos jumps out with exploding fireworks. We all slightly jump back.

"HOHOHO I am here to save you!" Chaos boomed.

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" I mused.

"Like this!" Chaos grabs all of us. Wings sprout from his back and he flies up with all of us. Then I see a rock coming down and hit my head. I died. (don't shoot me) joking. But I felt a blow on my temple effectively knocking me out.

*PRESENT DAY. FROM A FEW CHAPS AGO. AFTER PROPHECY*

Artemis PoV

"Z-zoe?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hello milady." Zoe replied with a smirk.

"B-but I thought you were dead?!?!? How are you here?!?!?!" I shouted.

"Well, I was dead. But Ouranous and Orion up there captured me. How? No idea. But next thing I know I was in Tartarus and Percy over here saved me" She said pointing to the raven-black bo-man.

He truly deserves to be called a man-boy. I nodded.

"Now that's fixed. What are we going to do about Percy and Zoe here?" Zeus asked.

"Well Drama Queen. Since you so nicely asked, Zoe is going back to the hunt and I will do biddings of the Gods. No Aphrodite I will not sleep with you" Percy shot and glared at Aphrodite.

I snickered. This man-boy certainly is one of a kind.

"Well, I have a proposition for you. Become the Guardian of Artemis" Zeus said.

"Hmm. If Artemis accepts then sure. But the Hunters might make life difficult. I could change their view on some men. I can improve endurance." Percy argued

"I would take him in. He is respectable unlike some other boys" I said.

People looked at me in shock. I mean I understand where they get it from. A man-hating goddess takes a man (boy) into the hunt.

"I Perseus Jackson swear on Chaos that I will protect the hunt, respect the hunt, and not flirt with the hunt. If I die I will still uphold my promise." Percy said.

"Do you accept his pledge, Phoebe Artemis?" Chaos said appearing out of nowhere.

"I accept his pledge." I said.

A glowing light filled the room signifying the new bond. If it was any other boy, it would be horrible. But Percy is different. And the light brought a smile to my face.