One Stab Man

Edited but still kind of cringe

Percy POV

I was falling. The wind rushing down my back quickly turning into sulfuric acid. I feel something weird on my back. It fills me with determination (joking joking. just pretend this wasn't here) It feels strangely like wings. I call them out and soon I started gliding around Tartarus. Where did I get the wings in the first place? Also, wasn't I just in Olympus seeing Chaos appear? Whatever.

I spot different types of monsters, titans, and giants. Then I see some big Titan which I couldn't remember the name so I just assumed it was someone unimportant.

I put out my hand, and pointed at the Titan.

"Who the fuck are you?' I asked

"Perses....."

"WTF why are you always here? I legit just saw someone who had Perses in their story smh" I said, while facepalming.

"Perseus! I have heard of your tale! You don't look like very much!"

"So I look exactly like you then!" I replied.

"It seems that you have returned to the Pit! I shall now destroy you tearing you piece by piece! Where is your Girlfriend to save you know?" Perses said.

I refrain from explaining a whole story right in front of him. I land on the red skin of the Pit and walk up to him. I pull out Riptide and the glow shines throughout Tartarus.  It seems like it is glowing even brighter now. I charge up to him releasing all my emotions (which don't exist) into my stab. I pierce his armor and with a deafening scream Perses was gone. I didn't even realize that I knocked out a Titan with one stab but I don't care. The dust of Perses collected and formed in a shape of a sphere. It shot towards me with pain unbearable like no other. But I just kept walking.

Wait a minute. I just one stabbed a Titan. HoLy fUck I'm Powerful.

I made my way to a familiar swamp. Damasen's hut. I cried not caring if anyone was watching. I took off all my clothes and saw that there was a chest-plate on me. It looked familiar and I remembered that it belonged to Perses.

I heard talking outside.

"Why is their someone inside that hut?" "I dunno we should check it out" the voices said.

"HEY! Leave me alone!" I went outside and said

"How are you speaking in our tongue young mortal?"

"Idk man your asking me"

"Oh" Two drakons slithered toward the hut.

" You look like that guy who has a pretty nice title if I remember correctly" One Drakon said.

"I know right? I'd like to be known as the person who defeated that dude Perseus Jackson, or that guy Hercules"

Perses: Power to Speak to monsters and Black Fire, Everlasting Fire, Purple Fire.

Rundown: Speak To Monsters, Useless only appears once.

Black Fire: Useless, Only Appears once

Everlasting Fire, Useless, Only Appears once

Purple Fire, Semiuseful, Only Appears Twice.