Part 26

Italics- Lydia's voices

Oliver

Oliver had entered the sanctuary from his trip to Star City to see Ra's had come out from the hallway. "They've given up," he informed him, pulling his hands behind his back. "That's good," Ra's nodded.

The sound of the double doors opened and Nyssa stood beside him and bowed to her father. "Father," she greeted and he walked towards her. "Come to shout at me?" He asked and she stepped forward, inched from his face.

The angry tension began to fill the room and Oliver took a step forward but got eye contact from Ra's to not move. Ra's drew Nyssa's sword and held it to her neck. Oliver saw a tear fall down her cheek and could hear her trembling breath.

"As a little girl, Nyssa used to hide things," Ra's began, removing the sword and she let out an exhale, "But, I would always found them." Ra's twisted the bud of her sword and began to unscrew it, pulling out a vial. Oliver's chin slightly dropped and he glanced at Sarab who staring right at it. "The Omega Virus," he cleared his throat and Ra's nodded. "You were trying to use on me," he smirked, glaring at Nyssa, "but I have better use for it." "Like what?" Oliver asked. "Star City."

"Now that you have let go of your past," Ra's began, changing the subject from starting a massacre, "You must see your new one." "We already know he's going to be the next Ra's," Nyssa commented, daggering her eyes at him. "I know. But he won't just be Wareeth Al Ghul, he will be Ibn Al Ghul." Oliver looked at Ra's in confusion then at Nyssa whose eyes were glistening with water. "You will be Son of the Demon," he said.

Oliver stuttered under her breath as Nyssa exclaimed, "Why would I marry someone I do not love?" "I agree," Oliver said. Ra's looked between the two, "The wedding is tonight," and Nyssa stormed off. His eyes trailed after Nyssa and Oliver wanted to leave to too but Ra's stood up, "Do not speak."

The doors of the sanctuary swung open and muffled grunts filled the room and Oliver turned his head. Laurel, Felicity, Malcolm, Diggle, and Thea were all restrained by assassins as they were brought to the front.

"I thought you said they gave up," Ra's said, glaring at them. "I did too." "Why are you here on this wedding day?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Who's getting married?" Felicity asked. There was silence in the room as they waited for someone to answer her question.

"I am," Oliver let out, "to Nyssa." There was this shocked and disturbed expression that tainted his team's face. "That's crossing the line," Diggle told him, "First, my wife, now Nyssa." "It's so hard to grasp the fact that you're getting married to someone other than Lydia," Malcolm clenched his jaw, "I don't like you but this- this is wrong."

"No," Felicity spoke up and he looked at her, "This is all him. Oliver doesn't have a choice or a say, Ra's picks for him. I'm pretty sure Nyssa doesn't want it either." "And what about the both of you? What chastisement do you have for Al Sah-him?" Ra's asked Laurel and Thea. Thea took a step forward and stared into Oliver's eyes. "You are no longer my brother," she huffed. The words that came out of her lips hurt him. He had everything planned out but Ra's' new idea terrified him and he had lost everything.

His eyes moved from his sister who had stepped back, to Laurel. "I feel sorry..." she trailed off, her eyes glistening with water, "for Lydia." Ra's waved his hand and the assassins started to pull them away. "When Lydia hears about this," Laurel shouted, "this place will burn!"

Oliver watched quietly as the five exited the doors and he turned to Ra's who was not intimidated at all. "You should get ready," he said and Oliver lowered his head before going into his room.

When he entered, there was a black suit with a gold satchel, with rings and a brand new sword. Oliver sat down on his bed and sighed, playing with his hands.