¦BOOK II¦- 30~ The Night Is Still Young

"And, the lady of the celebration has arrived! With no further ado, I present to you all, Miss Raven Edens accompanied by her dear friend, Charlotte

"And, the lady of the celebration has arrived! With no further ado, I present to you all, Miss Raven Edens accompanied by her dear friend, Charlotte. The party has just begun!"

Someone announced them, as soon as they walked down the stairs

Raven and Charlotte both burst
out laughing. This was amazing!
Raven didn't know how Charlotte pulled this off, and she definitely was going to ask her come tomorrow, but today, she was simply going to enjoy it.

And forget all About Mikhail. Maybe then, it'd stop hurting so much.

"Come on. Let's go do some introductions. We greet the people you know before, and I introduce you to the ones you don't know. You are now officially at the other half of twenty five, my chèrie. My my, you're getting quite old" Charlotte teased, and they walked hand in hand towards the heart of the party, Raven still laughing from Charlotte's last remark!

Soon enough, they got to a familiar face.

"Mistress Rita... Wow. You uh— you ha! You knew about this?" Raven sputtered incredulously, as soon as they came face-to-face with her, right at the heart of the party of course.

"Oh yes, I did. Your friend here, Charlotte, she's a very relentless young woman, when she wants something. Turns out, we did get to meet after all, against all your wishes and initial apprehensions. Why, I was a major role in organizing this illustrious and glamorous event."

"Wow. Uh— should I be annoyed?"

"Grateful. You should be grateful, not annoyed. Wow this is a lovely dress! You look positively stunning. You must introduce me to your tailor. Anyone would kill for that dress. The way they accentuate your breasts my God... Does Mikhail know you wore something like this, out in public? Why, I bet he's going to be gloriously furious!" Rita's eye glistened mischievously, with unshed mirth

"I say let him. I no longer give a fuck, about his opinions"

"Oh really?" Rita replied amused, like she knew something Raven didn't.

"Yes, really. Infact Mikhail Constantinovich can go fuck himself and I wouldn't care" Raven dared to even raise her voice, her statement no doubt reaching the ears of some other persons close by, who might have tuned in to listen.

"Go fuck himself? Nah, doesn't seem like Mikhail's style. He prefers to fuck you instead. But heh, what do I know? The night is still young though. It may hold a lot more possibilities. But he must be pretty much slacking, if he can no longer keep his woman in line, and the way she talks about him?" Raven teased

"Well, I'm no longer his woman. Not anymore"

"You act like it's your choice, my sweet"

"Yes it is my choice. And you're saying just the exact same things he would say. You are always speaking for him. Always on his side. Always blind to his faults. Heck, you guys ought to have been related"

"Who says we aren't? He's my family. I would die for him, as he would me. He was adopted by my family, when he was young. The last reigning Machiavelli. I'm Dimitri Machiavelli's sister. We all practically grew up together. I'm sure he must have told you about this"

"Hmm... A little. He's always a little vague about it"

"Hmmm. I wonder why." the Mistress smiled. "Well, you're the birthday girl. Don't let me keep you, and isolate all your time and affections. You could take a turn around the party, you'd be awfully surprised to see some of your friends right here in this mix"

"Yes, I'd do that. I am so grateful, you know. You must be a really amazing woman, if you could help my best friend plan a party as insanely huge as this."

"Well, not to take all the credit, we had extra help. This is way too huge a party to plan by just the both of us. And you'll realize that, when you meet some of the guests here"

"Had help? Wouldn't be surprised. But listen, in the future, I still stand on my grounds that I'd like you to keep your distance away from my best friend. She's not as... Let's say, sophisticated as you. She may act all bold and sassy, but really, she has a fragile heart and gets hurt real often"

"Why, you hurt me, my sweet. I wouldn't touch a hair on your best friend's hair, simply for that reason alone. That she's your best friend. Mikhail Constantinovich is one of the closest things I have to a brother, and you're his woman. I would protect you, as I would my own. Charlotte is a big girl. You need to stop pampering or protecting her like she were a child. She's not. She didn't ask for a mother from you. She asked for a friend. Although knowing you, you are perfectly capable of being both. I would never do anything to harm Charlotte, same as I would never do anything to physically harm you, Raven. Nor your unborn child." she whispered that last part.

"Thanks a lot. I'm positively certain that's one of the nicest things you've ever said to me. I've always seen you as this mega superior, aloof, cold-ish human being, that can't be harmed. Can't be made— vulnerable. Can't be hurt"

"And you'd be right. A woman like me, from the household I come from, loses the ability to feel things like vulnerability, after a few years of existence"

"Uh, I can imagine. Born into the Order Of Machiavelli, becoming a doctor, and then becoming a sex Mistress... carrying fake dicks all around" Raven didn't add the last part, but it was true. She wondered if she was wearing it, even now. Under that tight dress of hers.

"Hmm" Mistress Rita smiled, surreptitiously drawing closer to Raven. Before Raven could register what was happening, Mistress Rita leaned down, and attached her mouth directly to one of Raven's nipples through her dress, and used one of her long fingernails to nip at Raven's other nipple, through her dress.

"Oh... Ow!" Raven reflexively moaned in both pain and pleasure. One nipple bringing sweet unbearable pleasurable torture, the other bringing a rippling pain.

Appalled at what the Mistress had done, and in public, Raven quickly shot her hand out to remove Mistress Rita's head from her chest. But before she could do that, the woman had raised her head back up already, and was once more smiling at Raven, at eye level

The woman had goddamn fucking balls! This was a packed-full party! God, anybody could have seen that!

"Well that's what you get for wearing a dress this opened, without a bra. I couldn't resist the temptation. Happy birthday Raven" Rita smiled mischievously, once more giving  Raven's right boob a not-so-mild pat, before sauntering away.

Raven looked skywards in frustration, as though some answers could somehow be found in the ceilings, before taking a sneak peak inventory at her guests

Once she was satisfied that no one had seen what Mistress Rita had done, or taken particular attention to them, and no one was even currently looking in her direction as well, she began to relax back into normal herself again.

Well this was one heck of a party.

A/N: Turns out I posted the new chapter today after all

If you liked today's two chapters, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. See you in a few days time.