¦BOOK II¦- 41~ Say Yes Or No?

"Mikhail

"Mikhail... I don't think I want that."

"Give me a one-minute trial," Mikhail purred, settling hot, hungry eyes on her. "While you think about it."

Already turning pink, Raven simply closed her eyes, not wanting to be inhibited by her thoughts any longer. She just wanted to feel...

His hands smoothed over her thighs and eased them apart. And then he touched her with his tongue on the most super-sensitive part of her body and she almost leapt in the air at the sensation. He made a soothing sound deep in his throat that she found incredibly sexy. Slow burning pleasure turned to raw ecstasy incredibly fast, and she went wild, gasping and rising off the table top as an explosive climax engulfed her.

Dazed by it, she felt limp as he shifted over her and sank into her hard and fast. Nothing had ever felt as intense. Her body had discovered a new level of sensitivity and in its already heightend state, his rapid powerful movements swiftly awakened the throbbing heat and hunger of need again.

"Bozhe... yebat! You make me wild!" Mikhail panted

Her every sense was on hyper alert and excitement in an entirely new dimension was clawing right at her. She didn't have the breath to respond. Her fingers raked down his back over his flexing muscles as she reacted to sensations as close to pleasure as torment, wanting more, wanting, her entire body reaching as her back arched and the glorious splintering high peak of another climax engulfed her.

“I'm not done with you yet, Raven. Blya, ty ponyatiya ne imeyesh', kak daleko ya ot tebya pokonchil” Fuck you have no idea how far I am from being done with you

He picked her up by her hips and  walked swiftly, with her nestled in his arms back to their bed. She was still trembling from aftershocks of her two climaxes, yet her hands and feet still manage to wrap tightly around his waist and neck, until he finally got to the room and deposited her softly on the bed.

"You love me don't you?" he tilted her chin softly, to stare into her eyes, as he towered almost menacing-like over her. It was hot. Everything he did was just so... hot.

"You know I do" she gasped out

"That's good then. Because the man you love, is about to fuck you into the middle of next week, Raven."

"You mean like you've done twice already?" she panted from anticipation and slight exhaustion

"Yeah baby, let's make it a third. I'm going to fuck you until you realize you love me more and more, with each passing day." he bent down to capture her mouth in a light, drugging kiss. "I'm going to fuck you until it's the only thing you can think about when you walk down the street, in the shower, when you're in those fancy meetings you go to at work..." this time he bent to kiss one puckered nipples. "I'll be the only thing you can think about. Me doing this to you over and over again. Loving you this way. Fucking you this way"