¦BOOK II¦- 16~ Battle Of Wits 2

"Such fire! You act cool and immovable on the outside - like the fucking beautiful ice queen that you are, but all it takes for me to break through that ice façade and unbirth the fierce, cock-warming, animal within is just a touch

"Such fire! You act cool and immovable on the outside - like the fucking beautiful ice queen that you are, but all it takes for me to break through that ice façade and unbirth the fierce, cock-warming, animal within is just a touch. A conversation. You are glorious in your anger женщина, которую я планирую трахнуть"

"What the fuck do those words mean? You take those words back, you bastard. I fell in love with a Heady Russian male. You think I don't recognize half of those words you used? I detected 'I', 'woman', and 'fuck'. No matter how much wealth, no matter how much influence and power you have, you will never see my pant lines, talk less of what they cover. Let go of me this instant!" Raven spat, ferrociosly, the emotions in her eyes could have instantly melted any lesser male to bits and pieces, but he'd already proven himself not to be one. No, this was a formidable enemy, and by god, she was going to fight and defeat him as one.

"I see what Mikhail sees in you. I mean I always wondered from afar, but now, I finally see it. I too will fuck you ceaselessly and put up with a woman like you for the rest of my life, if I knew this was what I was getting in bed every night. The kind of erotic fury that brings a man to his knees. A blatant, almost careless display of sexual fire that would scorch any male who dared to come close, and yet they'd have no choice but to do so anyway, because you excite, you enchant, you infuriate, you hold the hearts of men in your tiny little palms and set them on a slow boil. You are beauty in itself. Exquisite. But most importantly of all, Dangerous. You are also Mikhail Constantinovich's downfall. Anyone worth his salt, will take one look at you and instantly recognize that. And I'm worth my salt... "

The door barged open, interrupting his speech, and there stood Charlotte right in the hallway

Raven could have almost wept with joy. She'd never been so happy to see Charlotte before. Seems like the girl was always constantly coming to her rescue.

Before Raven could get her mind back on track, or rather focused on Raphael, as it should have been all along, she was more than shocked when his mouth suddenly landed on hers. It was like the fireworks had been let up in her brain. She bit, and she scratched, bruising his lip and struggling strangrously in his hold until he had no choice but to let go of her, or risk them both falling to the floor

Raven was dry heaving, tears coming to her eyes. She was furious! She turned to look at Charlotte who had quickly walked into the office.

And just as soon as she turned, her head whipped back from the potent slap that had just landed on her face. But the shock of who'd slapped her, was more brutal than the slap in itself.

She turned to look back at Charlotte, and in all her years of existence, Raven had never seen Charlotte this furious before.

"You have everything! Including your own man! How could you kiss mine?!"

Raven almost swore in that instant.

The bastard! He had goddamn, incredible, fucking timing. He kissed her the exact moment Charlotte had barged into the office. Whether it had been planned or merely a coincidence, Raven would probably never find out.

Raven was still at a loss here, with so many broken pieces not matching themselves. But if Charlotte was reacting this way, then it meant something was definitely wrong, or at least out of place

"Ah, I see you girls have old scores to settle. I'll leave you both to settle your business without me lurking around. Raven, I look forward to see—"

A/N: Turn the lights out sister! Is it just me? Or are things getting really hot in here?! You're all probably wondering what is going on as well

You're all probably wondering what is going on as well. All the times I thought about this scene before I actually wrote it, I never pictured Charlotte slapping Raven. It literally came to my fingers, just as I was about to write that part. I guess we're going to be finding out more about Charlotte's fury in the next chapter.

✯If you have an amazing explanation for the slap, then please by all means drop it in the comments section. I can't wait to read your thoughts! ✯