"But why didn't you try to convince me that we knew each other?"

"Well, considering the fact that my feelings were hurt because you took my cookie and I didn't know you had amnesia until a few months later. It was too awkward to talk to you by then; so-" he waves a hand in the air.

I nodded, "I see. That's unfortunate." I wonder what could've been if that incident didn't happen between us.

"I know. You could've spent more time with all of this." He ran a hand up and down his body.

It took all the power I had not to roll my eyes as he attempted to seduce me with his constipated look. I planted my hands on the desk, "Yeah. Bummer."

He smiles, placing his fingers not far from mine. I can feel the tip rubbing slightly against my flesh. "At least we have now to look forward to."

My lip tucked over the rows of teeth, and I nodded silently.

"Do you think my short end of the stick just grew?" He asked, with a wide grin.

I look down towards his pants, and immediately, he covers it with his hands. "I'm more than just a piece of meat, missy."

"I don't know whether the stick is short or not," I said, beginning my walk towards the exit.

"Wait! I didn't mean that stick! But if we were talking about it - it's big!" He rushes after me.

"Bye, Ewhy!" I waved a hand in the air.

After the party, dad and I drag mom into the car. Settling ourselves in the front with mom laying the back sleeping, I listen to the light tunes.

"Anything going on?" Dad asked me as the bright light from the lamppost scratched across his tanned wrinkles.

I shrugged impassively, "A lot happened tonight."

"That Eli kid." I groaned, sliding my body downward. "He...He is okay."

"Okay?"

"Not good enough for my daughter, but he is okay."

"Nothing is going on, dad."

Dad spins the wheel, "Sure there isn't," he said sarcastically, putting the car on park. Dad turns towards me, "I would never tell you not to do what I did at your age." I groan louder. "So, use protection."

"Oh, my God! No! No!" I screamed, unbuckling the seatbelt. "We are not having this talk this late at night with a drunken lady in the back of the car."

Mom slammed her body between the seats. "Who's drunk? Not me!" She climbs to the front and plants herself on dad's lap.

I gasp in horror and quickly race for the car handle. "No. No. No. This is not happening!" I screamed, realizing the car is locked.

"Let's show her we still got it, baby!" Mom laughed; her evil drunken laughter.

"Sweetheart! Wait! Wait! Help! Ava! Help!" Dad screamed as he attempted to push her off.

Finally, I unlocked the door and threw myself out. Without looking at the event occurring inside the car, I slammed it shut and raced for the house. I can hear the knocking for help against the glass window, but I refused to turn around.

When I reached the house, I unlocked the door and went inside. Closing the front door, I exhaled a deep breath and threw my heels to the corner.

"What is going on?" I look up to see Trevon standing at the end of the hallway with a bowl of cereal. "Is someone chasing you? Should I go hide?"

I shook my head, "You don't want to know."

His brows furrowed, but he decided not to question it any further as he scoops a spoonful of cereal and milk into his mouth.

After I shower and change, I walk back downstairs to see dad entering the front door with mom sleeping over his shoulder. His shirt was torn, and his belt was hanging. "Thanks for the help, sweetheart," he said dully, before walking past me. "Oh, and you're grounded. One week. No questions asked." He walks upstairs.

I shrugged, "Fine," I said, walking towards the living room to see Trevon lying on the couch. They can ground me as much as they want. It just gives me a reason to be anti-social.

I sat beside him, drying my hair with a towel. "So, how was tonight?"

Instantly, he perked up with a wide grin on his face. He looks at me, crisscrossing his legs and scooting closer. Even without the details, I could tell that the date ended well, perhaps a bit too well. "She is perfect Av! Like she knows that Doctor Strange was originally Asian!"

I pat the tip of my hair, "Oh, that's nice?"

"Yeah. The industry totally whitewashed him. A true Marvel fan would know that."

"So, I'm assuming it went well?"

His smile only widens before he thrust his body against the couch. "Av, don't make fun of what I'm about to say," he exhaled, placing the remote above his heart. "But I think I'm in love."

"