Eli went on his knees and began softly pinning Baby underneath his armpit. Baby growled and bit his shirt. He wiggled his way out of Eli's grip and pulled his shirt.

Eli places his hands in the air, "Okay! Okay! I give! Take her!" I laughed, "Please, don't hurt me!" Eli covered his face, and I laughed harder.

He rolled on the ground with Baby wrapped around his chest. His shirt rolled up, and I noticed how there was a deep scar across his stomach.

A door creak caught my attention, and with dying laughter, I turned around to see all doors closed.

Eli stood up with Baby in his arms, "Why are you here?"

I tickled Baby's chin and smiled, "My parents dragged me here because they think I'm taking over Trevon's place," I said, analyzing more photos on the wall. I stop when a familiar face pops up. "That's...Mary."

Eli glanced at the photo, "Yeah."

"You two knew each other?"

He nodded, "Childhood friends."

That explains why they are so close to each other. However, I never saw them with each other before.

"I see...but I never saw you two-"

"Interact?"

I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. Eli was close to me, much too close for comfort.

"Well, we weren't that close. My parents knew her parents, and she came over to hang out when we were younger and vice versa. We kind of drifted during middle school, and I barely recognized her in high school. Then again, I barely remember her until my parents point it out when we work together for the Fall Festival."

I see...so Mary and Eli already knew each other.

"So...a reunion."

He chuckles, "I guess if you call using me to meet my brother a reunion of friendship, then sure."

I tilt my head towards him, "You mean Mary?"

"Have a thing for Logan? Yeah." He rubs his chin and puckers his lip, "Now that I think about, Logan left when I was in fifth or sixth grade because of medical school. That so happened to be the time Mary stopped coming over. Coincidence?" He nudges a brow.

I chuckle, suddenly feeling a heavy load lifting off my chest. "Well, your brother is hot," I smirked, and walked downstairs.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! We had this conversation! I am the better looking one. Right? Right? Ava!"

I hear the door open and look back. "Give him two of these," Eli said to Mary, who nodded. She looked at me and smiled before closing the door. I bit my lower lip before heading downstairs.

"Av!" Mom caught me entering the kitchen. She pulled me towards the living room, where dad talked with a few people. "This is my daughter, Ava. Her brother is out on a date tonight." She hit my shoulder, "Tell them how your brother is dating!"

I saw the cup of alcohol in her hand and concluded she drank a bit too much. Looking upward, dad shook his head.

"Yeah. He's dating," I said.

"See? My little girl is pretty like her mother while my little boy is dating! They won't be hermit crabs at home," she squealed, and dad took away the cup.

"Hello, Mr.Makee," Eli greeted him.

Dad's eyes went from him to me and back towards him. "Hello, Elijah."

Suddenly, a couple leaps in front of me. "Oh, you have gotten so pretty, Ava!" the woman embraces me firmly.

I smile, "Hi to you too."

"Mom," Eli sounded anxious.

"You don't remember me, honey?" She asked, and I smiled dimly, "I'm Eli's mom, Elizabeth. I remember when you used to come over all the time and played together." She sighed at the memory that I do not recollect.

I look at Eli, who stares at the floor with Baby licking his ankle.

"I remember when you and Eli would play prince and princess where you would always rescue him from Trevon, the villain," she laughed.

"I remember that!" Mom clasped her hands together.

"Do you really?" Dad mumbled, placing the drinks on the counter.

"Yes!" Mom slapped dad's arms. "It was so cute!" She gasped and quickly covered her hands over her mouth. "Do you have the videos?"

Elizabeth blew out a raspberry, "Do I have the video."

"Mom!" Eli's voice raised.

"Of course, I have the video! Come! Come!" She shoved her way through the crowd.

"Mom!" Eli shouted, shoving his way through the people. I walk towards them with both of our dads pinned to their original location.

"Hear! Hear!" Elizabeth shouted, and with the tint on her cheeks, one which matched Logan. I concluded that she might be drunk.

"Who wants to watch an embarrassing video of our kids?" Mom screamed.