CHAPTER 29💐

{It's from bad to worse}

                 🌹STACY POV🌹

"Let me remind you guys of your first meeting. Caleb was like 'are you crazy? Do you know how much this dress cost?" I smile as Arthur says that.

"Yeah. Caleb was really mean and grumpy."

"I wasn't that bad."

"You were." Arthur and I chorused.

"Babe I can't believe you are taking his side. Ouch that hurts." He held his chest in pretense and I laugh.

"Really? Come let me kiss your pains away." He leans closer for me to kiss him but I kiss his cheeks instead.

"Seriously? Why did you do that?" He pouts and I laugh at him. He smiles and cups my cheeks. He kisses me and I kiss back fondling with his hair.

"I love you Stacy, and I'm glad I have you back."

"I love you too Caleb." I bite my lips as my cheeks heat up and stare at him.

"When am I leaving this hospital? I hate hospitals."

"In a few days time you should be out of here. Stacy there is something you should know."

"What is it?"

"Collins is dead. He shot himself." I felt tears run down my eyes. He was my first boyfriend and I used to like him a lot.

Despite the fact that I hated him, he still deserved a second chance. A chance to turn a new leave.

Caleb's hands cuddled me on the bad as my head rest on his chest.

"He choose his path Stacy."

"Yeah I know."

       *      *      *

           🌴1 Week later🌴

"Its so good to be back here." I tell Caleb as we walk into his house.

"Yeah. I really missed you being here with me."

"Well I'm here now Caleb." He wraps his hands around my waist and kiss me. I kiss him back as my hands curl around his neck.

"You hungry?" He asked breaking away from the kiss.

"Yeah Caleb. I'm starving."

"Stacy?" I turn around and smile at the person in front of me.

"Kylie!!" I hug her.

"Good day my prince." She greets and Caleb nods like an Agama lizard.

"Seriously? Why did you leave? Clarissa almost turned the whole palace up side down when you left."

"Its complicated but I'm back now. So why are you here?"

"The queen asked me to prepare something for you and the prince upon your arrival."

"Tell my mother that we will come to see her tomorrow."

"Yes my prince. The dining is set, I shall take my leave now."

"Bye Kylie." I tell her as she leaves.

"I'm glad she has left."

"Why?" I ask, looking at him.

"So I can have you all to myself." He smiles and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Caleb I'm hungry." I pout and he smiles.