CHAPTER 7💐

{It's from bad to worse}

               🌹STACY POV🌹

"She's mine dad and she stays." That word kept ringing in my head.

I never expected Caleb to defend me like that. So grumpy is not bad after all.

"Fine." The king said in between clenched teeth.

"What dad? Is this maid gonna sleep here in this room?" That witch asked. I really felt like breaking her head.

"No, she will stay in the servants chambers."

"She stays here dad." Caleb said still holding firmly to my hands.

"What? I can't stay here with this bitch."

"Then leave. No one asked you to stay here." Caleb snapped.

"You don't expect your fiancée to stay in the same room with your maid, do you?"

"Dad she's your fiancee, not mine." I couldn't help but chuckle silently. They fit each other.

"How dare you say that to me? I am the king and your father and so you do as I say."

"Honey just let them be." The queen said walking in.

"Mom I can't believe you're taking his side." That witch said.

"Don't you ever call me mom. You lost that right the day you left Caleb for another man." The queen said.

"Elizabeth she said she's sorry." The king cautioned.

"You know I don't support this union. If she can't stay in the room with the maid, she should use the guest room." The queen said.

"You are just so difficult Elizabeth." The king followed his wife out. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"It's crazy you fear my dad but you don't fear me." Caleb whispers still holding my hands.

"He is the king Caleb. You don't expect me to disrespect him. Thanks, anyways you can let go of my hands now." I tell him.

"What if I don't?" His eyes found mine as we stared at each other. He had a smirk on his alluring face.

"There is no way I was gonna let him take you away from me." He whispers as his stares became intense.

"Caleb I'm right here. Don't tell me you're falling for this bitch." Clarissa said glaring at me.

"Clarissa what's your problem? After what you did, you think you can just come back into my life and pretend like nothing happened?" Caleb said  getting annoyed.

" This witch is the problem we have, and since since she's got nothing to do to get me a pack of juice." Wait is she talking to me? I will soon become her cure.

"I will pretend like I didn't hear that. It seems the bandage on your head is not enough. You still want more of that on your entire body. That's my specialty you know." I grin at her and Caleb chuckles.

"I'm gonna deal with you bitch." She sneers as a knock came on the door and Kylie came in.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"My prince, the King requests your presence and that of Clarissa for a family breakfast." She said with her head bowed.

"Who the hell did you call Clarissa? Its Queen Clarissa." She said to Kylie. Pompous fool.

"You can leave Kylie." Caleb said.

"Oh one more thing, she's getting married to the king." I pointed at Clarissa as we all burst into laughter. I have never seen Caleb laugh like that before. I'm glad I made him laugh.

"You will all pay for this mockery." She roared and walked out of the room angrily.

"My queen where are you going?" I asked mockingly as we laugh again.

Kylie smiled before leaving the room.

"I never knew grumpy could laugh like that." I tease him.

"You still call me that?" He raised his brows at me.

"Yeah, grumpy."

"You are not only crazy, you are also funny."

"Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?"

"Both" I gave him a playful glare and he smiles.

"Caleb, your family is waiting for you." I remind him.

"I want you to come with me."

"No way. I don't want your father to see me as an enemy." I tell him.

"You take orders from me Stacy, and you're coming with me."

"You are really determined to get me into trouble, aren't you?"

"I've got your back Stacy. Just come with me." I nod as he takes my hands in his.

"Caleb I can walk on my own." I tell him.

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah." I reply as he let my hands go.

''Let's go then." Eyes followed us and mouths moved as I followed him closely behind through the large passage way.

Their stares were making me nervous as I clung unto Caleb's arms.

"I thought you said you could walk on your own." He smirks and my cheeks heat up. Of course I can walk on my own, he just makes me less nervous.

We finally got to the large dinning room. Everyone was already seated probably waiting for Caleb as different delicacies graced the table. Royal life is dope.

Caleb drew out a chair for me to sit. I sat and he drew his own chair out and sat beside me.

I was patiently waiting for the King's outburst and here it comes

"Caleb what's the meaning of this nonsense? Why would you bring a commoner to the royal dinning?" If I die I die, but that wouldn't stop me from talking back at this king. Who does he think he is?

It's like Caleb read my mind and he gave me a 'don't do it' look but I ignored him.

"Wit..." He pinched me and I was forced to scream. I gave him a deadly glare and he chuckles. All eyes were now on us.

If eyes could kill I would have died from Clarissa's glare. Prince Arthur and the queen had smiles on their faces. The king had an angry expression that would explode any second.

"Caleb take this thing out of here now or I will have her beheaded." Beheaded? I touched my head to make sure it was still intact. God I don't want to die like this. I still have so many things I wanna do.

"Honey just let them be." The queen said.

"Behead her..."

......

Will Stacy be beheaded? What will Caleb do? Watch out for the next part!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote guys. Please share. I love you all.

🌺MY ANONYMOUS LOVER🍓❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें