CHAPTER 24💐

{It's from bad to worse}

🌹CALEB POV🌹

"So what's your plan now?"

"My plan? I just booked an appointment with the prime minister. I'm gonna see him today."

"What about the throne? Don't tell me you are gonna let it go."

"I won't. Dad is just blabbering"

"He doesn't look like he was blabbering to me. He was damn serious."

"OK. Let's assume he really wants to take the throne away from me. He will have to go through the privy council. Dad doesn't have solid grounds for wanting to remove me as the crown prince so the case might likely be dismissed. And he can't possibly say he did that because I refused to marry Clarissa. The council will be suspicious and carry out an investigation and I don't think dad will want that. So you see why I said he was just blabbering."

"Caleb you're such a genius. I'm glad you started your own business rather than becoming the C.E.O of dad's businesses."

"I just wanted to be an independent man but I'm glad I did it cause he would have probably used that against me."

"Why do you think dad is doing this?"

"He could probably be having an affair with Clarissa's mom. I don't trust that woman. I'm gonna have someone watch her every move. Right now my main aim is to get Stacy back."

I wonder how she's doing. I don't feel her anymore. Like she's been severed from the world. I just hope she's ok. I can't afford to loose her.

* * *

"Good day Mr president."

"A lovely day to you prince Caleb. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks, I'm fine. I came here for something important."

"What is it?"

"My fiancée has been missing for the past one month now..."

"One month? Why did you wait this long to tell me? I can have troops of soldiers search the whole country to find her."

"She is not in the country. According to her mother she is likely to be in Russia. The point is, Russia is a very big country and finding her without any help won't be easy. That's why I came to you."

"Russia? How did she even get to Russia?"

I explain to him every thing without mincing words.

"This is a serious case of inter country kidnap. I'm gonna talk to the president of both the U.S and Russia. Meanwhile I'm gonna send a troop of soldiers to go with you to Russia. Be rest assured we are gonna find her."

"Thank so much. I'm very grateful." I say as we exchange handshake.

"You are welcome Prince Caleb. After all she is a citizen of this country."

* * *

"So how did it go?"

"He agreed to help. Had I known, I should have sought help from him earlier."

"That's great Caleb."

"I am leaving to Russia tomorrow with a troop of soldiers."

"I'm coming with you Caleb."

"You should stay. I don't want to drag you into my problem."

"Stop being ridiculous Caleb. After all, we are brothers. Remember we always did things together as kids? Your problem is like my problem too."