CHAPTER 9💐

{It's from bad to worse}

🌹STACY🌹

"What the fuck...... Caleb"

"Clarissa just leave me alone.I can't marry you"

"Caleb I know you love me but this bitch here is seducing you"this girl want me to break her head

"Snap out of it Clarissa I don't love you"

"This bitch is confusing you.Can't you see what she's doing to us?"she glares at me.

"You did this to yourself.Just Leave and stop bugging me"

"No I'm leaving.It is her that needs to leave"

"Clarissa I will crush you into pieces.Don't just add me to the conversation if you still want your complete body"

"Seriously?"caleb grins at me.

"I'm serious"I frown.

"You bitch!"she dragged my hair and pulled me out of the bed.

"What the fuck ... Clarissa"before Caleb could come to my rescue I had already cleared her off the ground.

She landed on her face and it was badly bruised.

I wanted to give her the beating of her life but Caleb held me.

"That's enough Stacy"

"Warn this bitch"I smack his hand off me and walk to the bed.I was so damn angry.

The witch was crying on the floor holding her bruised face.

Caleb tried to help her up but she pushed him and ran out.

"Seriously Stacy"

"What now? You saw what she did"

Not long we heard the king roar.Oh my God.I'm finished.

"My head My head"God I'm about to loose my head

"Stop being dramatic and listen up.I'm gonna talk to my dad but no matter what don't open this door.Unless its me"

"Why do I have this feeling I am about to be beheaded"

"No one is gonna behead you Just don't open the door"

"Ok"I nodded and he smiled.He kissed my cheeks as I blushed.I locked the door as he left and shoved the keys in my pocket.

Seriously why am I scared? Who does the king think he is? Clarissa started it why am I the one who needs to be punished.

My ringing phone brought me back to reality.I giggled at the caller.Fuck its Collins on a video call.

I press the answer icon and giggled at his sight.

☎ "Hey babe"he smiles.

☎ "Hey"

☎ "You don't sound too good"

☎ I'm fine.So what's up?

☎ "I want you to come over"

☎ "Seriously? Like to Russia"

☎ "You've got a problem with that.This is what you've always wanted Stacy"I don't feel too sure about going to Russia.I mean I've always wanted to meet with Collins but that would mean leaving Caleb.

I love Collins but I've grown too attached to Caleb.I guess I like him a lot.

☎ "Hey Stacy are still with me"Collins said jogging me out of my thoughts.

☎ "You seem disturbed"

☎ "I'm fine just pretty stressed out"

☎ "I can see.So are you gonna come? It would be only for a few days"

☎ "Ok.I'm gonna come but just for three days"

☎ "So I'm gonna get your plane tickets ready and I will mail it to you"The phone almost fell off his hands in excitement and in an attempt to stop the phone from falling I was able to see his stomach.It had a bandage but his blood already stained the bandage.

☎ "I'm sorry about that..."

☎ "Collins why are you bleeding?"

☎ "Oh shit"he exclaimed.

☎ "Collins why are you bleeding?"I asked again.

☎ "It's just a little accident.I'm fine"he shrugs.Why don't I believe him

☎ "A little accident? Collins are you lying to me?"I raised my brows at him and he clearly looked disturbed.

☎ "Ok fine.I was shot.It was a case of mistaken identity.Can we not talk about this now"

"Hey stacy.Open up"That's not Caleb.Fuck the palace guards.

☎ "I gotta go"I cut the call.I feel there is something Collins is hiding.Why do I feel he's lying?

"Stacy open this door or we force it open"Wait are they serious?

God I don't wanna loose my head.

"On the count of ten.If you don't open this door.We are breaking it open"they are serious.

"1... 2..."Father lord accept my soul into your abode.God I don't wanna die now.

"4...5....6....."I was already sweating profusely.Where do I hide?

I ran into Caleb's wardrobe and shut the door quietly.

"9...10..."and boom the door was forced open.I hid quietly behind Caleb's clothes.

"Where is she? ... Search this room.Wherever she's hiding we will fish her out.My heart was beating rapidly.Is this how am gonna die? Mom warned me to stay out of trouble.Now am in bigger trouble

After minutes of searching I still wasn't found. Join us on our WhatsApp group through+2348074145091 for more intriguing stories. Then one idiot open the wardrobe and began searching through the clothes.My heart left my chest and travelled to my leg.Leg? What am I saying? I was holding my heart in my hands already

He was about removing the last clothes.It was there and then that I knew I was dead.

"Those are the prince clothes Ronin she's not in this room.Let's go"The guy closed the wardrobe and I heard there footsteps fading.

I heaved a sign of relief.I can't believe I almost died

🌹CALEB🌹

"Dad what's the meaning of this? Sending your guards to search my room is an insult"

"That's what you get for harbouring a lunatic as a maid"

"I won't have you call her names dad"

"My king we didn't find her"Robin reported.

"What do you mean you can't find her? If it means turning this palace up side down then do it.Find that girl"

"Dad this is getting too far"

"Too far? Just look at what she did to your bride.Two injuries in one day"I wanted to laugh but I held back.Clarissa's face was almost covered with a bandage.

"She's not my bride dad"

"Honey this has to stop.You can't keep forcing our son to marry a woman he doesn't want"

"Yeah dad.He should be allowed to choose for himself"Arthur said.Clarissa was already crying.

"Honey please"

"OK fine.I give you just three days to present your bride or you get married to Clarissa"

"What dad? I can't be an alternative"

"How do you expect me to find a wife in three days"

"Sort that out yourself...."

......