CHAPTER 3💐

{It's from bad to worse}

                    🌹STACY POV🌹

I do hate this damn prince. I can't believe he brought me here to punish me with his stupid rules.

"RULE 3: You will do as I say, attend to all my needs and you answer only to me."

"I'm not your puppet." I retort and he glares at me.

"What did I say about rule 2?" He said in between clenched teeth.

"Robin, lock her up without food and water for three days!!" What?!!! is this guy mad?

"You can't do that to me." I yelled. There is no way I'm gonna beg him.

"You are gonna suffer for that rubbish you pulled at the restaurant and by the time I'm done with you, you will know your place in the society and you know where that is.... The trash." He whispers. I felt insulted. I may be poor but I don't belong in the trash.

"You are gonna pay for this." I yelled as Robin took me away.

"Don't touch me.... I can walk." I yelled at the idiot who was dragging me away.

             🌹CALEB POV🌹

I watch as she was being led away. No woman has ever spoken that way to me, even that bitch Clarissa.

Clarissa was the only woman I ever loved but she hurt me badly. My mom picked her from the thrash and made her into somebody and the least she could do was stab me in the back.

I loved her and I thought she loved me too but I was wrong. She abandoned me for some stupid guy. It still hurts though and that's why I developed a strong hatred for poor folks and women. They are all bitches and their place is in the trash.

  *         *       *

             🌹STACY POV🌹

"Where are you taking me to?" I yell as he opens the prison cell and throws me in.

"You should watch how you talk to the prince. He can be dangerous." With that he left.

I looked round my new room. It was dark and small. I began to sob silently. I should never have come here. The ground was cold and there wasn't any blanket to warm me.

"You like your home?" That evil voice made my blood boil.

"If this is how you treat your subjects then you don't deserve to be a king." I spat out shivering. Stupid prince.

"Why don't you fear me?" His fists are clenched and I can feel his anger burning like wild flames.

"Why should I? You are human just born with a silver spoon." I huff.

"Young lady watch your tongue or....

"Or what?"

"I'm gonna hurt you pretty bad." He scowls and walk away with his stupid guard.

I remember mom gave me some cookies and I shoved them into my pocket. So much for having to starve.

                    🌹CALEB POV🌹

"Bro why would you do that?" Arthur asked. He always likes acting like my mom.

"Arthur say out of my business."

"Is that all you can say? What did that poor girl do to you?"

"Why do you care so much about her? Is she your girlfriend?" He rolls his eyes at me.

"No she's not."

"Then stay out of my shit. That bitch is rude and she needs to be taught a lesson."

"Caleb..."

"Arthur leave my room."

"Fine. I'll leave." He sighs and walks out.

                  🌹STACY POV🌹

God my back hurts and I'm cold. I can't believe I slept here on this cold floor.

"Hey you. Get up." These guards are mean.

"I've got a name meany and it's Stacy." I huff at him.

"Crazy bitch. The prince decided to show you some mercy." He says opening the door of the cage called a cell.

"This way." He scowls at me as I follow him.

"Like prince like guard."

"What did you say?" He asked and I ignored him as we walked through a long passage way. My feet were starting to hurt.

"Where exactly are you taking me to?"

He stops in front of a door.

"Why did we stop?" I frown at him.

"The prince is inside and don't try to do any thing stupid." He says and knocks on the door.

"Come in."

He slides the door open as we both walked in. My eyes fall on his shirtless figure. Did I mention that he is super cute and hot with a mean attitude? Of course I did.

I swallow hard as his eyes pierce through my skin.

"Leave us." He finally spoke as the guard walked out.

"There's a coffee maker on the table. Make me a good coffee. No milk no sugar. I like it black." He has no soul. I'm hungry and he's asking for coffee. I huff and walk to the coffee maker.

I make the coffee and then a thought came to my mind. I added a little honey to the coffee and served it to him.

He scowls at me and drinks the coffee.

"Did you add anything to this coffee?" He asked as his breath shortened and he gasped for breath. Fear gripped me immediately. Stacy you don't listen.

"erm... I added honey."

"Fuck...I'm allergic to honey."

.......

I hope you are enjoying the story. Please don't forget to vote and share.
I love you guys.

🌺MY ANONYMOUS LOVER🍓❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara