Spilled Tea

Okay, warning time, this chapter has so many time skips that it makes me physically angry. But I literally can't help it because I only need certain parts, and I don't know what to fill up the empty parts with. So in advance, I'm sorry.

!!IMPORTANT!!

Also, slight TW for this chapter! Mentions of blood, and a tiny bit of Gore! If this bothers you, read until the stars (***) and pick back up at the second set of stars! (***)
--------

Tw//Blood/Gore

Luz was nervous as all hell, to say the least. All because she'd agreed to let Willow and Gus come over for a Moon Light conjuring while Eda was out tonight. She sighed and continued fixing their snacks for the night. Not only that, but she didn't know how long it was going to last. This being said, she hoped her suppressants lasted long enough. She didn't want her new friends finding out she was an Alpha and start being scared of her. Hopefully they'd be done before the night is over, or else, Luz may fear barf all over the place. But that's not the only thing to bug her. Her alpha tendencies were slipping through her suppressant's hold. Worst of all she didn't know if this was because she was now in the isles, and it was having some effect on her body, or if she was growing out of that specific dosage and needed a higher one. All she knew was, she didn't want to go "Berserk Alpha" while her friends were over.

In all honesty, she was more nervous than fearful. She didn't know what a moonlight conjuring was, or how it worked. But if she knew Willow and Gus, they'd probably explain a little bit of it, if not all. She dropped a pan while in thought and cursed to herself. Sure, Eda wasn't home, she and King left earlier than needed so they could hopefully get there, with little to no lines formed already, but it was just the inconvenience of it. She quickly picked it back up, trying to finish her make shift cookie dough. The Boiling Isles had eggs and flower, but that was the only cookie ingredients she could find. Those, and some chocolate chips Eda had gotten from the Human Realm. Speaking of, or more like thinking of, the human realm, she wondered what her mom was doing right now.

She hadn't texted her since her first night at the Isles, but she knows she's probably just busy. Like always. She sighed again and continued her baking. She had to have the cookies ready before Gus and Willow got there, and honestly, she didn't know when they'd be there. "Oh chico..." She said as she finally got the dough at the right texture. Now she just needed to put them on the tray and into the oven. Digging through the cabinets and drawers, she finally found something that resembled a melon baller and started to scoop out little balls of dough. They were just the right size for what she needed.

When that was done, she slid the pan into the oven, before looking for some drinks. The only thing she found was Eda's Apple Blood. And Luz did NOT wanna mess with that. So instead, she hunted around until she found some fruit punch packets from the human world. Eda really did have the most random, but oddly useful things, Luz had ever seen. And she supposed that was a good thing. But she also knew it was classified as a bad thing, with the label "Horder" existing and all. Or at least, that term existed in the human realm. For all Luz knew, the Boiling Isles didn't have that term. Like the term, "oof." To the witches here, it seemed to make no sense. But, again, Luz supposed that was fair. However, she did learn about Pennstagram. It was apparently like Insta for the Boiling Isles. The thought of this made her wonder if there was a version of Twitter and Facebook too. She decided she'd ask Gus and Willow later. For now, she needed to find something to make the koolaid in.

It took her around ten minutes, but she finally found what she was looking for. She let the tap water run into the pitcher, as she bent to check to cookies. Opening the oven, hot air basically punched her in the face. It was refreshing to know stoves on the Boiling Isles worked like the ones on earth, but she could've done without the heat wave, her brow already making enough sweat to swim in. She hummed, using a spatula to prod at one of the cookies. "Hmm... Five more minutes, then I'll check again." She said satisfied. Now she needed to finish the koolaid.