Wing it Cuz We're Mega LGBTQIA+

If you see a picture of Luz and Amity in their Grudgby uniforms: I drew that and I'm semi happy with the line work. And like... The trees in the background, cuz those were hard.

If you don't, and you see the Boscha meme: I didn't draw that, but it's very cute!

And-- Random Fun Fact about the Author here: when I need inspiration to keep going, I look at Y'all's comments. They completely make my day, and I love them so much!

Just thought you guys should know-

Another thing: there's a few (like maybe one or two) kinda dirty jokes? Something along the lines of what the Beta Amity or Luz would say, but that's about it.

And Ayyyy!! First chapter of 2021! Who's ready for some Gay?! Cuz I know this is gonna be the year of us homosexuals. My Gaydar sences it.

You can always trust a Lesbian's Gaydar. Tis correct 84% of the time! 😌

!!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!

Mentioned: violence, blood, harsh words, parental abuse, and just over all angst.

!!!READ WITH CAUTION!!!

Now onward to gay people fighting with balls 👀

-----

The day started off normal really. Willow was showing her Magic to some students that took interest in her talent. Luz was fighting with her locker... Again. Gus was somewhere in the halls, working on his illusions with other students from his track. And Amity? She was watching Willow from her own locker, waiting for classes to start. However, she absolutely dreaded today. She had a feeling of unease since the moment she'd woken up today, and she knew exactly why.

The Alpha's taunting scent from a little ways down the hall reminded her of that.

She was trying her best to control her instincts that begged her to just simply be near the Alpha. Her Omega wanted nothing more than to be close, and it was driving her mad. But that wasn't the only thing that had her guts in a twist. Today was the start of Grudgby season, the worst time of the year for Amity. And anyone who remotely knew Boscha really.

And speak of the three eyed devil, she came strutting down the hall, looking mildly pissed. Amity could only guess this was because no one had greeted her with cheers and adoration as soon as she walked in the doors. Her nose wrinkled as she smelled the strong scent of the pink haired Alpha. It was like a strong flowery smell, but it was always tainted by the girl's anger. Making the usually okay scent seem like wilted flowers rather than healthy ones.

As Boscha passed the flower witch, she stuck her nose in the air and made a snarky remark about Willow being friends with plants instead of people. She could see Luz pause from the corner of her eye, letting the locker swallow her book once more as she turned to look at Boscha. She could smell the anger radiating from Luz and decided she'd take action before her Alpha decided to fight with Boscha. Not to mention, she'd been waiting to tell Boscha off the moment she broke away from their friend group.

So, Amity walked beside Boscha now, and she could smell the scent of surprise from both Luz and Willow before she spoke. "Still teasing people? Grow up Boscha. I have, so when will you?" Amity kept her nonchalant expression as the pink haired Alpha stopped to gape at her. She could hear a growl tear it's self from Boscha's throat, but didn't flinch. She knew Luz was watching her, so she'd be fine.