Melanin dripping hatred (8)

AN: Please vote for the chapter if you like it

XXXXX

Kapinga POV

I am pretty certain that Prince Muamba hates my guts. Let me explain. These past couple of days have been the hardest I have had to work. Normally, when the kids were being home-schooled, I was free to roam the palace and do as I please. But since I had met him he seems to always have some or other task for me to complete that takes the whole day. And he doesn't even tell me himself so, I could at least see him.

I know there is no way anything could happen there but a girl can only dream. It was a harmless crush after all. Anyways back to why he hates me, I cleaned his room the first day, the second day, I was sent into the stables to help there. It was hell simply put. Wednesday, I had to clean the library and it was a mess- I think he left it dirty on purpose. Yesterday, I had been sent to work in the kitchen. The handsome piece of shit had told all the other maids that I was on dish duty all alone. There was so many dishes that there was no way I could finish on time!

Luckily Aunt Martha came to my rescue and relived me of doing the dishes once the kids had finished their classes. I then went to go find them and of course the sexy ass was with them. He was laughing with them and hadn't heard me enter. I hid behind some flowers and just watched them play in the sunflower garden. Mukendi was telling them a story and the prince and his sister were laughing. He had one of those rare smiles that caused his whole face to glow and his eyes to crinkle. His long hair was hanging lose and blowing slightly in the wind.

He was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt and shorts and damn he did have on one hell of a body. But I think what caught my eyes the most was the colour of his eyes. He had grey eyes. I had never seen grey eyes before so it was quite captivating to finally see them in real life right now.

He was beautiful and damn, there was no one who could argue that fact. I left them together playing and went back to the kitchen to continue washing the dishes. After all, I wasn't needed here. When I got back the dishes were almost done considering there was now about 7 other girls helping Aunt Martha.

xxxxx

"Why aren't you eating?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Aunt Martha's voice. I looked down to my food and realised I had not eaten anything. "Nothing, I was just waiting for it to cool down." Aunt Martha didn't question me anymore, but she didn't seem to believe me either.

"Kapinga I had a great day today, Prince Muamba took me and Amina out and we rode the horses in the field. Then he took us to the garden when you didn't come fetch us and it was so much fun." I smiled at my little brother, "I'm glad you had a great day. Tell me more." Mica spoke all day about how cool the prince was and how I should meet him. He seemed to think that I would get along with the prince. If only he knew.

After dinner, I was washing the dishes when Aunt Martha approached me. I wasn't surprised at all. She had this look on her face the whole day. I knew it was coming. "Kapinga, whatever is happening between you and the prince has to stop." I held my breath waiting for more but to my surprise that was all she said and left. I was honestly annoyed that she didn't ask for my side of the story. I did nothing to this damn guy. Besides, with how he has been glaring at me every time he sees me, I was certain he hated me.

Despite all this, a part of me still liked him.

Now, I would never act on this emotion because come on this guy is a jerk there was no way I was going to entertain such foolery. I deserved better. He can shove his good looks elsewhere.

Thank goodness tomorrow was Friday. The weekend was close so, I was going to get paid. Nothing was going to ruin my day tomorrow. I won't let anything get to me. Not even the sexy ass.

XXXXXXX

QOC: Why is it that boys are mean towards girls they like? 

*I said boys and not men* 

XXXXXXX