Melanin dripping chin up(35)

AN: Please vote for the chapter and enjoy

XXXX

Kapinga's POV

At the rate I was currently going at, I was about to go a full day without eating. This is the beauty of Saturday's. An off day to do with as you please. Well, I was not doing anything at the moment but that is still something right. When I woke up this morning, I felt rather down. I did not even know that I liked Kashala until he actually broke my heart in front of all my friends. Yeah, I am heartbroken right now. Because of that I was not in the mood to get out of bed.

I needed to eat but my body felt so heavy today. So, I opted for staying in the confines of my comfy bed. Of course, the girls had come and tried to drag me out of bed today, but being a healer had its perks. I managed to convince them all that I was actually sick. Well, I managed to convince Mado and Amanda. Mishka on the other hand saw right through me. As soon as the girls left she returned. She did after all catch me and Kashala kissing the other day. So, I told her everything afterwards.

I then glanced at my clock and realised that it was actually six pm now. So, I decided that it was about time I actually got out of my bed. Just for some food. I was going to go to the cafeteria and buy some doughnuts and have them with tea. After all, I was not really that hungry.

After throwing my robe over my nightgown and putting on some slippers, I made my way out of my room. As soon as I got outside my door, I saw him. He was getting closer and he was getting closer very quickly. It was like he was a man on a mission. For some reason though, I kept looking back at him without moving.

Then as soon as he was about five steps from where I was rooted, I suddenly woke from my paralysis and realised that I did not want to see him. So, I opened my door and rushed in as fast as I could. But before I could close the door, Kashala quickly placed his shoe at the edge of the door so that I couldn't shut the door completely.

"Move your foot or else I will push this door and break your toes," I said. I had no idea where the authority in my voice stemmed from but I was glad it was there now.

"YOU WOULDN'T," Kashala said from behind the door. He was mad. That was pretty clear from his voice but between the two of us, I was the only one with a reason to be mad. I mean yes he was not my boyfriend but he kept making these comments about wanting to be with me. Not to mention that damn kiss. The one I could not get out of my mind since it happened. At the thought anger rose within me and I found myself pushing against the door. He deserved to feel my pain.

"Kapinga wait," Kashala whispered on the other side. For some reason his plea made me stop pushing to close the door. After all, I really needed answers. I just was not sure that I was ready to hear them yet. After he noticed that I stopped pushing to close my door Kashala asked, "Please let me in. We need to talk."

"Whatever it is you want to say to me say it now and get out," I replied not making any move to open the door for him.

"KAPINGA OPEN THE DOOR," he said in that threatening voice again. And just like that my anger returned as well. I mean the nerve of this guy! But before I could even reply, Kashala pushed against the door causing me to stumble backwards at the force and land on my plush behind.

Kashala then rushed in and said, "I am so sorry, I did not mean to..."

"You scum of the scummiest scum!" I shouted back at him on the ground. When he tried to help me stand up, I threw his hand away from my face. I did not want him in my room. Not to mention the mess that was my room right now.

"GET OUT!" I said as slowly as possible. I was enraged and I was ready to take all my anger out on him. Whatever happened to needing food.

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to hurt you Kapinga," Kashala started.

'Well you did. And that is all that matters. You hurt me. So, get out and go to your girlfriend. I am sure Mado is waiting for you," I hissed.

Then Kashala did something even worse. He laughed. He laughed at me. He laughed at my anger and pain. He laughed until he stomach couldn't take it anymore and then he laughed some more. After a minute of laughing, yes I checked the clock, He finally calmed down and said, "Are you jealous?"

I was about to reply to his ridiculous comment when my door opened with a bang. We both whipped our heads to see who the intruder was.

"Kapinga there you are. Girl your date is coming here in an hour. OMG and you not even dressed! Thank heavens I thought I should come check in on you. Come on let's go get your hair done first in my room," Mishka said.

She then walked to me and pulled me with her. I had no idea what date I was having at all. Today was my day in bed after all.

"A date?" Kashala asked with so much malice.

I glanced at him and then turned to Mishka and interlaced my arm with hers and said, "Yes, I was just about to come to you. I am so excited for the date I just didn't know what to wear." I walked to the door with Mishka and then turned to Kalambayi and said, "I need to close my door now. So, if you could please pick up your chin and leave my room. I would appreciate it very much."

XXXXXXX

QOC: What are your thoughts on possessive and clingy partners? Would you prefer possessive or clingy and why?

XXXXX