Chapter Twelve-Wedding Night

Start from the beginning

"It's beautiful," I said, glancing at him still trying to convince myself that this would be my home, "Did you choose it?"

He nodded and puffed up his chest, "The day after I met you," he said as he stepped near me, "I wanted a home for you. I wanted you to like it."

I tilted my head as I studied him. He shifted slightly and then, reached out his hand toward me, "Do you want to see the rest?" He asked with sudden excitement.

I nodded and grinned, "I do," I said putting my hand in his. He smiled wide and gave my hand a gentle tug toward the back of the motor home. We entered a small hallway. A bathroom was to the right and bunk beds were to the left. A door was in front of us. He turned to me and caressed my cheek. His hands shook and I realized he was nervous.

"This will be our room," he said and then, swallowed, "I want you to know that I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. I would never do that."

I tilted my head, "And what exactly do you want to do?" I asked as his eyes darkened. His breath hitched in his throat as he gazed down at me. My stomach began to twist.

"I suppose we'll find out," he said, leaning close to me before shaking his head and pulling back. He gripped the knob and swung the door open.

A queen bed sat in the middle of the room decorated with red and white satin sheets. Two dressers sat against the wall to my right and two sliding wooden doors sat to my left housing the closet. There were two nightstands of the same light wood sitting on each side. A lighted desk sat beside the door with a small television hanging above it.

I moved past Tamas and touched the bed contemplating whether I would be able to be intimate the way he wanted. He moved near me and I turned sensing his eyes on me. He stood so close that his breath touched my face. His eyes were dark and mesmerizing as he reached out and touched my cheek with the tips of his fingers.

"Nadia?" he whispered but said nothing else. He just allowed my name to hang in the air like a question.

My heart rate spiked as he stood rigid and pulled his hand away. I frowned as I suddenly understood that he was giving me the choice. I would have to make the first move. I swallowed as fear slid through me but the desire to be with him and to touch him was much stronger. I swallowed hard as I made my choice. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him with all of the desperate need that I was experiencing running through me. I reached up and plundered my hands into his hair. He inhaled sharply before grabbing me around the waist and pulling me to him. The kiss deepened before he pulled away. His forehead rested against mine.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, staring into my eyes.

I trembled as my stomach clenched deliciously, "Yes, I am," I said as I reached up and touched his face. He closed his eyes and sighed as he leaned into my touch. He bit his bottom lip and then, pressed his lips against mine before backing away. He raised his brow as he assessed me and then, shrugged out of his jacket, letting it pool at his feet on the floor. He stepped toward me again. He reached out and traced his fingers across my shoulders, gently touching me with the tips. My breathing spiked as he stepped around me allowing his fingers to trace a path across the tops of my breasts to my back. When he reached my back, he leaned forward.

"Let's get you out of this dress," he said as each breath flowed across my ear causing a shiver to flow down my spine. I swallowed as his hand came to the first button. I inhaled sharply when it was released. Cool air touched the skin beneath. The next button was released and the next. I pressed my hand to the bodice to keep it from falling to the floor. A tremble shook through me as he backed away.