Nozel silva and yuno

Start from the beginning

" hey bakasta!cough what are you thinking?cough cough cough" said noelle as cherry petals falls from her mouth. Asta is really worried about her and wanted to help her but she is also being stubborn and is not telling him who she likes. He seriously is frustrated with all of their stubbornness.

" just thinking about bringing church members here " he replied.

" yeah it will be good cough man sorry i can't help you with it this time cough " said finral looking sad.

" na it's ok i just hope magna senpai helps me " asta said.

" maybe if you beg him he will " says vaneesa and they all laugh at it. asta then excuse himself and says that he has to start preparing for trip and leaves the infirmary.

Time skip to night time.

Yuno was not able to sleep. He just kept having the thoughts of the girl he loved, the sleep was far away from him so he decided to sneak out of the infirmary. He quitly got up and made his way towards the garden,outside of the infirmary. He just sat in one of the benches their and release a breath to calm himself down. He looked towards the sky and immerse himself in it's darkness and light.

Yuno has always liked the sky, especially the night sky. The quietness and stillness of the night. The way stars will shine in the darkness and the moon, solely shimmering making the sky more beautiful. He always felt calm and relaxed when he is sitting lonely in the darkness,looking towards the sky. He always looses himself in the beauty of it.

Suddenly yuno felt someone's presence behind him, he looked towards the intruder who had just disturbed his moment of calmness and finds Captain Nozel standing a few feet away from him,looking towards him curiously.

" you know cough it's not a good thing to leave the infirmary at night " Nozel said in a mocking and authorized voice even though it was a sore from coughing so much. Nozel was unable to fall asleep and was just staring into nothingness when he heard some movements beside his bed. He turned and saw the young magic knight yuno trying to escape the infirmary. After yuno got out Nozel followed him thinking that if the boy decided to do something stupid he will stop him, but he found him in the garden looking towards the sky.

" the same can be said about you captain" yuno replied with equally sarcastic voice.
He knew that talking to a captain like this is very rude but at the moment he is really irritated that he doesn't care about such petty things. After that yuno just turned and started gazing at the sky once again.

" you dare to talk to me like that, and then ignore me " yuno heard captain nozel saying in an irritated voice. But yuno just kept ignoring him thinking that he will just leave  him but to yuno's irritation captain Nozel moved and and sat beside him.

" i didn't say to sit beside me " yuno said in highly irritated voice.

" i don't need permission from anyone for sitting here after all cough it's Our infirmary" Nozel replied.

Yuno decided to just ignore Captain nozel so he sighed, closed his eyes and leaned more on the bench, Enjoying the calm and cool air of the night. But eventhough his eyes were closed he can still feel the stare of captain Nozel on him which was making him irritated.

Nozel was just observing the boy who was ignoring him like he doesn't exist. Nozel didn't know why but seeing the boy so calm and relax was making him irritated. Maybe it was because of the situation he was in. It was making him anxious and worried because who will not be worried when they know their about to die. But this boy was calm and it was making him irritated. Nozel just didn't know why the boy was calm so he asked.

" why are you so calm? " He asked and the boy stiffened for a second but eventually relaxes and opened his eyes. Amber eyes looked towards Nozel with resignation in them as if giving him,his answer.