curse

Back with a new chapter...............

3rd person pov(Age 13)

In the middle of a forest stood a young girl and boy face to face. The boys face is all red as he says something to the girl.

"Haruka go out with me.i will make you the happiest person on earth and when we will get old and i will become wizard king i will make you my queen"

The boy is blushing while saying it. He was planning to ask the girl for a long time now but was unsure of how the girl will react. But after that day when the girl kissed him a year ago they have become very close to each other and the boy was sure he loved the girl and know that she also loved him
He has heard some prince and princess love stories from sister lily and since that decided to make haruka his princess for the rest of his life. He just don't know from where the idea of asking for marriage camr from but he knew it is the influence of his foster brother. But nonetheless wanted to ensure the girl that he will always be by his side. He was happy that he asked her that and she seemed surprised. He was eagerly waiting for her response although he knew she will say yes for sure cause she also love him. She shows it the way she had initiated the step of kissing and hugging. The way she looked at him when she knows he is not looking. The way she will care for him or worry for him when due to chores he will not be at the place of their meeting. The way she will run to him as soon as she sees him approaching and will hugged him. He knows it all and thats the reason his heart is beating faster and he is eager to hear her say yes so that he can kiss her hug her all he want. Its like he is giddy. But he doesn't care cause he knew that when it comes to haruka he feels so many emotions that some of them has no name in his 13 year mind vocabulary.

"Yuno.....i...can't".

Now the boy is surprised almost shocked as he process what he just heard.

"But why?" Is all he manage to say although he wanted to shout why?why you can't?. Do you not love me?. Is it too soon?. Is it impossible? But he is not asking anything he is just trying to say to remain by my side all the time like we promised.

But he is not able to say anything. The girls face is sad as if she doesn't want to say it but has no choice. He can see the beginning of tears in her eyes yet a single tear doesn't fall as if she is trying to be brave but failing miserably.

" I think we should stop seeing each other. It's not good for us "

" But why? " again he can just manage that. Eventhough there are thousands of thoughts and questions he want to ask but cannot.

" you don't understand i-i don't want to ruin your life" the girl replied and the boy is confused as what the girl mean by this.
They are just staring at each other. There are tears sadness their eyes.

" But how can you ruin my life? You are my life. We promised to remain together for the rest of our life. How can you easily say that we should stop seeing. Did you not thought what will happen to me?" The boy said while crying. He couldn't help it even though he have said he will not cry a long time ago. He promised his self but today...today he can't help it. His heart is breaking and his feelings and emotions are shattered. He doesn't know what to to or say. He want to shout,yell but nothing is coming from his mouth.

" you don't understand. You don't understand I'm doing this for your own good so please don't follow me nor come to see me ever again " and with that the girl is running away from him and he is just standing there seeing her getting away without looking back.

When the girl is out of his sight he gave in and fell to the ground and start screaming. The tears are running uncontrollably from his eyes. His heart is aching, throbbing but he couldn't do anything. He just want to cry and scream and want answere as to why? What good he will get from this? What does she mean she is doing this for his own good?
If everything has to end like this then what was the purpose of last years they spend together?. There were so many questions whose answers he wanted. So many things he wanted to ask. He just sat there crying for hours until it was the time to return to the church. His heart was aching and he was feeling numb. He doesn't know what was happening around him. He also doesn't know when and how he got to the church. He just remember returning and going to his room. Beside it everything was a blur. He doesn't even hear any children's voice. Everything was a blur that day. He didn't even ate anything. He just remembered sister lily asking him if everything was alright and replying I'm fine. After that he just remain there thinking and crying silently for the rest of the day and night.