Nozel silva and yuno

So here is another chapter..........

3rd person POV(AGE 18)
In the infirmary
Day of curse 3
(morning time)

Everyone in the infirmary were currently eating there breakfast that the charmy had prepared for them. The doctors had advised them to eat the food especially made by charmy, since it is filled with amence mana which will help them. They don't have problem eating it but it was way to much sweet so in a way they don't want to eat it. Well except for some persons....

" waaah! Charmy-chan it's delicious~ cough" says Rill Boismoterio.

" c-chan?" Charmy blushed and stuttered.

" charmy sensei is the best " says asta loudly.

" charmy is the best cook of black bulls " says vaneesa surprisingly not drunk for the first time. Noelle and finral also agreed.
Beside them everyone were making faces for eating so much sweet.

After the breakfast it was time for visitors and everyone was hopping that no one show up. They were tired and suffocated enough that they don't want their families to increase their suffering. But alas the luck was not on their sides because as soon as the doctors allowed the visitors everyone's family,siblings and friends burst in from the door and everyone's faces became pale.

" My dear son and daughter, thank God your all right " says the mother of Mereoleona and leopold while crushing them into a big hug.

" oh klaus, how are you son " says the father of klaus.

" Brother we bought you sweets" says nebra and solid. And Nozel's already pale face became more pale. He was sick of sweets.

" your majesty, we started search as you requested" says Damnatio.

Yuno who was sitting in his bed looked at everyone. He was seeing how everyone, eventhough didn't want to be disturbed and suffocate by their families, were relived that they had visited them. Except for finral who was looking at the door with expectation and noelle who was seeing his brothers interact, with sadness in her eyes.

He knew that her brothers do not appreciate her because they blame her for their mother's death. It irritates him that they think it like this but he knew that he can't do anything. Yuno shifts his gaze to captain Nozel who is looking towards noelle but their is something in his gaze that says he care. Their is also something like regret in it. Suddenly captain Nozel starts coughing uncontrollably and purple coloure flower petals starting falling from his mouth and yuno immediately recognize the petals.

Yuno had read about them in the book, they are of a flower called purple hyacinth. It is a flower which represents regret. He also read that this type of flower is also used for expressing the bearer's sadness over a situation they wanted to ask for forgiveness.

Now yuno understands that captain Nozel has been regretting his behaviour towards his sister and wanted to ask for forgiveness. But he can't maybe because of his pride or other reasons. But whatever it is yuno knew one thing that Captain Nozel has to overcome it or else he will loose his life and that was not going to happen.

While yuno is busy looking at captain Nozel, asta is looking at him. Asta thought maybe yuno is missing church and their family that is why he is looking at the siblings. Or maybe he liked Captain Nozel? No it's not that, he knew that yuno will never like someone like him right? But then why isn't yuno telling them who he likes? Maybe he is scared they will judged him. Asta shook his head to get ride of such thoughts.

He decided to go with the first thought and bring church members here. Asta also though that maybe sister lily can help them in finding out the person yuno love.