infirmary

Here is the new chapter......

3rd person POV(AGE 18)
In the infirmary
Day of curse 2

The day was warm, the sun was high in the sky. Everything seems calms except for one place and that place was the Royal infirmary. Where the king,some captains and magic knights were engulfed in questions and embraces of their friends and families.

" Sol I'm fine, for the last time cough this is not the first time i suffered from a curse cough cough cough" said the irritated voice of captain Charlotte. Blue rose petals fell from her mouth with every cough.

" Mereoleona, Leopold my babies, i can't see you in such pain " said their mother while crying.

" klaus please be considerate, and tell me who you like " said klaus father strictly.

" Master Rill, I'm happy that you find someone to love but please don't die " said Rill's butler while crying.

" Brother tell me what can we do to help you " said nebra to Nozel.

" noelle you can tell me who you like, i will bring them to you immediately" said asta.

" your parents left? Do they not care about you?" Asked Vanessa to finral with a venom filled voice.

" calm down your majesty, you should not shout in this state" finesse and Damnatio tried to calm the kind Augustus.

" Everyone shut up!!! Or else i will kick you out of this infirmary. There are patients here. Calm down" said lady Ruth harshly, and everyone became silent. Lady Ruth just sat down in her seat and pinch the bridge of her nose. She was tired as hell and everyone here has giving her a headache. Dr. Solace and dr. Owen were also in the same condition.

BANG

Suddenly the infirmary door was slammed open with a powerful kick and lady Ruth barely could believe her eyes, just like the other occupants of the room who all turned to the commotion. The vermillion-haired Mimosa Vermillion had the young Vice-Captain of the Golden Dawn, Yuno, in her healing dome, practically strapped down. The Vermillion young woman looked beyond worried.

"This dumbass needs medical attention!"

Charlotte almost giggled. Vermillion women were known to be the protective type and hell hath no fury like an overprotective Vermillion woman. However she didn't giggle, because she saw that Yuno was coughing up pink carnations, quite a large amount too. He hadn't been initially effected by the curse like the rest of them, but he was there on the stage when the curse was released, also he was the one who saved citizens and other peoples from having the curse, not to mention he captured the curse wizard on his own. Everyone were impressed by this young man's act. But now seeing him like this Charlotte got a bad feeling as her aunt rushed over to Mimosa and Yuno.

As Mimosa and Lady Ruth got Yuno into the free bed next to Nozel, Yuno had a look of stubbornness on his face. Once in the bed, Yuno glared at Mimosa, who looked with concern at him. He doesn't want to come to the infirmary and cause everyone trouble. His condition is his problem and he knew no one can solve it heck he also doesn't know what to do with his problem.

"Are you ok," asked Asta while approaching yuno after the doctors were done examining him, concern and worry written all over asta's face.

"Doc Owen, Lady Ruth, Lady Solace, is Yuno okay?" Asta asked the doctors when he didn't get the answer from yuno.

"I'll be fine, Asta, cough you don't have to be here cough," coughed Yuno, as more pink flowers, came out of his bloody mouth.