Enemy's attack

hi I'm back.....

3rd person pov(age 8 to age 12)

There are two children resting in the centre of the forest. The girl who's name is haruka has seated near the tree pressing her back to it while the boy who's name is yuno had his head in the lap of the girl.

"---and that's how asta and me decided to become wizard king " the boy yuno just told the story of the beginning of his rivalry with his foster brother asta to haruka. The girl is smiling while listening to the boy.

"---and i must train hard so that i can become wizard king and make you my queen" yuno said to haruka with a blush on his face.

It's been six months since yuno and haruka had met in this forest at the same place where they are sitting. They have make that place their secret meeting place since the girls parents don't allow her to go and play outside. They both will come their and play with each other and when they become tired they will take break and lean into each other for support and comfort. In these past six months both the girl and boy had become really close to each other. Both will told about their day and things they have fun doing.

" o-ok!!! But then i also have to train hard so that i can always heal you whenever you get hurt" haruka Replied . Yuno became happy after the answer of the girl. After that they sat their silently enjoying the cool breeze that flows between them.

Suddenly the girl take the necklace of the boy in her hand and uses her magic on it. The boy just watch silently and curiously what the girl is doing. When the girl is done she smiles at the boy and said
" it's a magic that i learn from my mom, it will save our memories in the necklace and whenever we want to remember them we just have to grab the necklace and close our eyes, then the memories will display in front of us like they are happening at the moment. Isn't it amazing. In this way we can always remember what we talked about right?"
The boy is surprised by the act of girl but nevertheless smiles.

The sun is setting and it is time to say goodbye to each other but the boy hesitate and ask " say haruka will you come here tomorrow? You know i want to start practicing my magic as soon as i can but i may got injured while doing it so i will need you here to heal me, i don't want to make everyone worried by going back to the church injured"

The girl smiles and agree to help the boy. After that it became their routine to come train in the forest and whenever the boy hot injured the girl will heal him. But there where sometimes when the girl will not show up due to some circumstances in her house and the boy will train alone and wait for the sun to set in the hope of seeing the girl but when she doesn't show up he will go home. And like this four years past. They will meet train, talk, play and rest until the sunset. During these past years the girl and the boy had grown quite well. The boy by the years has become quit tall and lean. His features are also become sharp. He is 12 year old but still you can see that he is quit mature whereas the girl is slightly short from the boy but she has become very cheerful.

It was another day of hard training of the boys wind magic. He learnt to control the flow of things and air. But doing so he got hurt pretty badly and now the boy is sitting on the ground while the girl is scolding him for being reckless and also healing him

" you are a fool. How many times i said to be careful. Thank god i was here if i was not around what have you been doing then?" The girl scold the boy.

The boy apologised and promise to be careful from now on. The girl didn't forgave the boy and after healing him turn away from him with a huff.

The boy smiled at the childish behaviour of the girl and used his magic to lift the girl from the ground in the air. Making the girl surprised and shocked by sudden movement.