care

6th Day of curse
Infirmary
~ morning ~

A soft breeze was what awoke him. He was always the morning person. Back in hage he liked to got up in the morning to help sister lily prepare breakfast for others. He always enjoy the light and fresh air of the morning. Yuno looked around him and saw that everyone were still sleeping. As he looked at everyone he noticed that Nozel,asta and Mimosa was also in the infirmary which got him worried. Did something happened yesterday to send them in the infirmary? Was it the enemy who attack? Or was it because of some mission? But why these three would be send on a mission? Unless it was important? What could be happening in the kingdom?

Yuno was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notices infirmary door opening and lady Ruth entering the room. As Ruth entered the room to wake everyone up he saw someone was already awake.

" Oh Good your awake " she said to the person but when noticed who that person was, her instincts of a doctor for runaway patients awoke.

" you!!! you finally decided to come back?"
She yelled at yuno startling him and waking everyone up.

" wha!!! What.what happened are we under attack? " asta said jumping out of his bed and taking out his sword while looking around frantically.

Yuno was startled by the voice but he knew it was coming. After all he had been absent for a whole day from the infirmary. He knew he will get scold for it but he was glad he spend some time alone because now he felt calm and his emotions also seems to be under his control. By now he had everyone's attention. They all were staring at him wide eyes, well lady Ruth was glaring but every magic knight was looking at him funnily.

" umm hi? " yuno said awkwardly to everyone. In the next moment he was tackeled in a hug from asta who had launched himself on him.

" Hi!!? Hi? Thats all you have to say as to why you were gone yesterday " lady Ruth yelled making yuno wince a little. Oh he had hoped this would not happen.

" I'm sorry, cough it will not happen again" yuno said sincerely and a little bit guiltily. Lady Ruth looked at him for a second or two and his face must have showed his emotions because the intensity of lady Ruth's glare diminished a little and she sighed.

" listen kid this is my first and last warning to you, if anything like yesterday happened I will personally find you and then scold you so bad that your ears would start to bleed. Do you understand do not leave the infirmary without consent " Lady Ruth said with a dangerous lit in her voice. Yuno nodded his head vigorously if not a bit scared of lady Ruth. She looked at him for a moment or two longer making him squirme in his seat before looking at the rest of the infirmary members.

" And the warning is for all of you if any of you tried to snuck out the infirmary you will regret it for the rest of your lives, understood? " she again said with a dark and dangerous aura and making everyone sweet. They all nodded and promised to not do such a thing. After that lady Ruth turned and left saying she will send charmy with breakfast in a bit.

After lady Ruth left everyone let out a breath of relief. She truly is a scary lady. Despite her age she can make a devil tremble with her aura. They all shuddered at the mentle picture and swear to not be on the bad side of the lady.

After that they turn their attention back to the boy with black hair. They observed that the boy despite his situation yesterday looked a little better?. He was back to his indifference and calm self. It was as if yesterday never happened. Anyone who had not seen the boy break yesterday will say nothing was wrong with the boy but since they all his pain they can see a hidden sadness and longing inside his eyes. They didn't realise that they were all staring wide eyes at the boy.