Bad at secret keeping

Hi I'm back with new chapter........

3rd person POV(AGE 13)

It's been a week since the boy named yuno got rejected by the girl haruka. It has been a very difficult week for the boy. Everyone in the church is worried for the boy. He has quit smiling and the reason to them is unknown. He also has become much more silent then he already was but even if he was silent before he always seemed happy but now it's as if he is saddened by something. Something they don't know neither he is telling them. Sister lily also tried to ask but the boy just replied with I'm fine and avoided talking further.

Today is also like this he is avoiding talking to everyone and just doing his works that he always do before going to wherever he went  for training(at least that's what he told them). Father is worried but Sister lily is the one who is worried the most, she can see when her children's are happy or sad. And she can clearly see that the boy is sad by something. He may not show it but sister lily can clearly see the sadness and longing look in his eyes. It's surprising that he can hide it pretty well, but sister lily is like their mother and a mother always knows when something is wrong with her children. So today she decided to talk to the boy but for that she has to stop him from going to training.

Beside sister lily asta,nash,recca,aruru and hollo are also worried about their foster brother. They also notice some change in his behaviour this week. He will not play with them neither he will be bothered by anyone. He became way to much silent. Asta has tried many things to make the boy notice him but he will ignore everything and everyone like they don't exist. Today is also the same, asta has been doing many annoying things to the boy that if someone else had been in the boy's place has already had loosen their mind. But to asta's frustration and everyone's worry the boy didn't even spare a glance to him. They all had enough of boy's attitude and decided to ask him what is wrong with him. They are  worried after all he is their brother.

So when today the boy had done all of his works and was ready to leave and say good bye, they all were thinking how to stop him and make him talk. It was sister lily who took the initiative step.

" uh, yuno could you help me with something? " she asked him to which he nodded his head as a sign to tell that he will.

" so..uh asta was saying that he saw some tatoes and fruits on his way from the jungle where he went for training and i was thinking we should go and pick them up before they got rotten and also i can make something delicious for today " she said and all the kids faces lighten up at the mention of something delicious. Yuno again just nodded his head not saying anything.

" Oh yeah something delicious, you all need to thank me after eating because i found them " asta shouted. All the kids giggled and sister lily said to asta to lead the way. He started walking forward sister lily and yuno following behind him.

When they reached the jungle asta said almost bouncing .

" I'm going to search the way where i saw them,until then you can wait here " he shouted this and then ran to the forest.

Now there were just yuno an sister lily left alone in the forest. It was a dead silent for a moment until sister lily broke it.

" so yuno are you going to tell me what is wrong with you? " she said to the boy to which he immediately stiffen. He knew this was coming, he knew the moment sister lily asked him awkwardly if he can help her with getting tatoes and fruits from the forest cause sister lily has never done this before. Asta had found things before in the forest and sister had just sent him with him to brought them to the church but never once she had accompanied them. But today was different, it was crystal clear that she was going to ask him about his mood this week cause he knew he had made them all worried, yet he doesn't want to talk about it but he also knew he can't avoid the questions especially if they are from the person he respect the most. So he just sighed  and faces her.