Memory

Hi I'm starting this fic and hopefully i will update daily cause i wanna finish it in a month........
More over this fic will include some oc stuff......

3rd person pov.(age 8)

In the middle of an forest a child is crying while hugging his legs. The child has messy black hair and amber eyes. He is around 8 years old. The child's name is yuno. He was playing hide and seek with his foster  brother asta but got lost and fell on the ground and injured his leg. Now he is crying because he doesn't know what to do or where to go. He is completely lost and cannot walk either because of the injury. Now he is just waiting for his foster brother to show up and take him home.

Suddenly yuno hear some movement from a nearby bushes and got scared. He suppressed his sobs fearing that maybe some wild animal is behind the bushes.
Yuno got more scared when the voice from the bushes got closer and closer to him. Out of fear the child started crawling backwards. By each second yuno got more and more scared. When the voice got near to yuno he got so terrified that when something came out of the bushes he closed his eyes and started screaming so loudly that the birds in the forest flew away by the impact of his voice.

Suddenly yuno felt someone's hands on his mouth. When he opened his eyes he saw the pair of most beautiful blue colour eyes with pale cheeks which belong to a girl who has her hands on his mouth. By seeing someone human and not what he was expecting yuno sigh in relief and looked at the girl who was around his age and also looking at him with curiosity.

"What are you doing here?" . The girl asked him.

"I-i was playing with my brother and got lost" . Yuno answered  then asked the girl what she was doing here.

" i was playing around my house when i heard someone's sobbing sound and followed it and found you here. So are you the one who was sobbing?" . The girl asked yuno.

" y-yeah i fell and injured my leg and cannot walk and also don't know where i am " 
.Yuno blushed from embarrassment

Suddenly the girl crouched down and touched the injured leg of the boy.
" wha-what are you do-doing " the boy stuttered and blushed.

The girl giggled and said. " my magic is healing. I am not good at it yet but i can certainly do something so let me heal it"

The girl put her hand on the wound of the leg of the boy and started healing it.
Blue light started coming from the girls hand and after a minute the wound was gone. The boy felt some relieve from the pain and looked at the girl who was seeing him.

" th-thanks!" The boy said.

" No problem,  by the way I'm Haruka Takahashi" the girl said while giving him a smile and extending a hand towards him.

"Yuno" the boy replied while shooking the hand.

"Just yuno?" The girl asked curiously.

" yeah i live in the church and don't know who my parents are" yuno replied.

" I'm sorry" haruka said.

" no it's ok. Besides I'm happy. Father and sister are so nice they take care of us and then there are other kids who calls me their  brother and then there is this asta kid he is very loud i will never admit it but he is very nice" yuno told harukawith a smile on his face.

The girl giggled and stand up to leave but the boy called her and she looked towards him." wa-wait i don't know how to get out of here so can you take me with you towards the village?"  Yuno said.

" sure " haruka replied and extended her hand toward the boy that the latter take and stoop up.

Both the children started walking towards the village in silence. But after some time the girl said. " hey can we be the friends? And can you come play with me?"

The boy was confused and stunned by the question but replied "y-yeah"

" Great now we are friends and can play together" the girl started bouncing up and down with excitement. They talked about many things like the girl had no friends and he was her only friend and her parents don't let her go from their sight for too long and that she was ill. The boy told about his foster brother and sisters at the church. About sister lily and father and about his magic.

" cool you have air magic? That means you can fly, can you make me fly? I wanna fly so bad i wanted to touch the sky" the girl said enthusiastically.

" sorry but I'm not good at it yet" yuno replied and the girls face fell.

" But i promise you i will make you fly with me when i will become good at it" yuno replied to make the girl happy.

After hearing him the girl does seem to cheer up and they started talking about their favourite things. Soon the end of the forest and the start of a pathway to the village came in their view.

After reaching the house of the girl yuno was going to say his goodbye when the girl interrupted him.
" ca-can you come tomorrow to play with me?" The girl said with pleading eyes.

"Sure,at noon" the boy replied and the girl became happy and hugged him. Yuno blushed but didn't say anything. After the hug yuno said his goodbye and started making his way towards the church which was surprisingly close to the girls house.

When yuno reached the church asta came running towards him shouting his name. When asta came near him ,he jumped towards the boy and hugged him while crying and shouting about where have he been. That night was a long night of scolding  and care, all the church was worried and when they saw him completely safe and smiling they became relieved and happy. But he never told them about the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuno's pov (age 18)

I opened my eyes and saw i was in my room of golden dawn and it was early morning. I sat up and wondered why i had a dream about haruka. Its been so long since i last had a dream about her. After remembering her i felt my eyes starting getting wet. I ignore it and got up have shower and changed into my golden dawn robe. Today is very special day. Today we are going to be ranked by wizard king julius and I'm pretty sure golden dawn will be in number one position. After the dungeon mission and fight with the diamond and heart kingdoms enemies we have improved a lot. Its been three years since i received my grimoir and joined the magic knight squad.Still i don't know why i had a dream about haruka. I shook my head to not think about it cause  i need to go to have breakfast then have to find mimosa and klaus to go to the ceremony.

So how was it...........

It's really my first time writing it so if there is some mistake about spelling and grammar so please inform me i will correct it. Also thanks for reading.