lost boy

3rd person POV(AGE 18)
5th day of curse
Infirmary
~Afternoon~

Nozel walked inside the infirmary tired as hell. He had been discharged yesterday and had attended todays captain meeting thinking that now he was cure he should know what happened in the previous meeting and what was going to be discussed in this one. All in all it was a tiring day. After loosing so much energy by the curse, it seemed he needs rest for a week which wizard King happily granted him. He was here to check upon noelle and to talk to the yuno boy. But when he entered the room he paused seeing the people in front of him.

It seemed everyone in the infirmary was searching for something. Asta,noelle and Mimosa were searching under the beds, finral,rill and klaus were looking in the corners, Charlotte,Mereoleona and vengeance were discussing something urgently and mumbling to each other while the King Augustus was grumbling to his butler and yuno--wait yuno!!!. Where is yuno? He doesn't seem to be here. Maybe he is outside searching for whatever the other persons are doing.

Nozel decided to step in and helped them in whatever they were searching for. He made his way to captain Charlotte and Vangeance. As he neared them he heared a bit of what they were talking about.

" ----can't find him " William Vangeance was saying to Charlotte Roselei.

" Don't worry to much William he's not a small boy, cough cough he can take care of himself " Mereoleona said trying to reassure him.

" who you can't found William? " Nozel asked and all three turned to look at him.

" yuno cough we hadn't seen him since last night cough we think he snuck out when we cough cough were asleep " William said worry clear in his voice.Nozel also went rigid at once.

" What? You hadn't seen him since last night and you are searching for him now? It's 4 pm for God's sake. Why hadn't anyone informed the headquarter about it? " Nozel almost shouted at the end with frustration. Now all the infirmary was looking in their direction.

" we knew cough but, but we thought maybe the kid needed cough cough some time alone so we should cough leave him alone for some time. But now it was starting to get evening cough cough and we all were beginning to worry so we thought to start searching for him ourself before informing the headquarter cough cough " Charlotte explained looking at Nozel a bit shocked by his reaction. She had never seen him expressing many emotions before yesterday.

" we need to find him quickly. What with his health and the curse. But then you all are also not well so I think you all should also rest, me,asta and Mimosa will try to search for him." Nozel said.

" Definitely not cough I will also come with you, i can't rest cough cough without knowing he is safe " William said.

" I will also come " all the other mages present in the infirmary said. They all made their way outside of the infirmary when they were stopped by a very annoyed and scary looking lady Ruth. Mereoleona swore that lady Ruth's aura was more scary then hers.

" And where pray tell you are all going? Is one missing person from the infirmary not enough? " lady Ruth said while emitting more dark aura.

Everyone seeing the dark energy pushed Charlotte in front of lady Ruth after all she was her niece.

" EEEK !!! A-Auntie we-we cough were going to found that missing person of yours " Charlotte explained and everyone face palmed. That was the best she could say?

" you mean yuno? The Black hair boy? " lady Ruth asked lowering some of her darkness. When everyone nodded she regarded all of them for a second. She knew they worry about the boy and will go after him despite her disapproval, which was the most annoying and sweet thing at the same time. She sighed and said.