Aizawa watches the girl, unsuspecting of her normal behavior. "It's a matter of getting used to it."

"Very well then, I've decided."

"On what?"

"I'll cook us breakfast starting tomorrow! And you don't have to accompany me for my daily routine. I've memorized it already."

"Wow," Aizawa says in a bored tone, "I never thought that you could be considerate."

"I can, you know," Kei replies with a huff. She then pauses, a genuine smile spreading across her face as she stares at the food. "I never actually had to do something for someone, much more experience being in a family under one roof so I am pretty much excited."

Aizawa takes note of her sincere concern, a phantom of smile visiting his features.

"We'll go grocery shopping after classes."

"Really?!" Kei's eyes emit sparkles.

"Yeah. The food stocked up here won't be enough for your cooking. I'm pretty much sure that stuff will be wasted. You know, failed attempts and all."

"I know it's my first time but, meanie!"

Aizawa beams, glancing at the female.

The duo reached UA half an hour earlier than the bell so Kei decided to familiarize the outline, leaving Aizawa on his way to the faculty room.

"Drop by the principal's office when classes start. Call me if anything happens."

"Alright, daddy ~"

"That is sensei for you."

"Bummer ~"

Kei leisurely strolls at the field, noticing only a few students wandering by. She sharply turns into a corner, bumping into someone hard.

"I'm sorry bro! Are you okay?" a spiky-haired redhead asks worriedly as he extends his hand to the fallen female.

Kei blinks in realization. "You're literally hard. Was that your quirk just now?" She grabs the offered hand, pulling it to stand and immediately releasing soon after.

The stranger darts his sight to his touched palm as he whispers, "So soft." He then snaps back to reality. "Ah, yes! I kinda activated it on reflex. Were you hurt anywhere? I'm really sorry!"

"Oh ho~ What is it called? What does it do?"

"It's called Hardening. I can harden any part of my body at will," he replies. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, by the way. From class 1-A," he says.

Kei's eyes beam with delight upon hearing the boy's explanation. "So, Kirishima-san~"

Eijiro was taken aback by Kei's nearly seductive voice. He averts his eyes. "Y-Yes?"

"When you activate your quirk, does it turn hard down there ~"

The boy expresses confusion but later catches on as he tracks down where the female's eyes are pinned. Eijiro's face gradually reddens into realization. As if on cue, the school bell rang. "I—I got to go, bye!"

"What a shame, I really wanna know," Kei pouts. "Off to Nezu's office, it is then."

It took Kei quite a lot of time to find the said office. She leisurely enters, not even bothering to knock.

"Yagami! I've been expecting for you," Nezu says, pouring tea as he stands on the sofa. "Come, have a sit. I'll be introducing you to your new teacher."

Kei gazes at the pale silver-haired male at his mid-20s who wears all black V-neck shirt, trousers and combat boots. He was elegantly sipping his tea, his eyes trailing Kei's.