After that, I went to check on the cakes which to looked perfect

And something special about the cake is that I choose the cake for my hyungs. It was a chocolate-flavored cake with a pastel yellow coating.

And the best part is there are 2 men holding a heart above their head.

I just feel to cut it and eat it.

Woah!! The decoration is perfect and the cake too.

After that, I checked the dining hall which to looked perfect. Then I went back to namjoon's room to tell him everything is perfect and he needs to go to the stage.

 But---

Jimin pov:

As Taetae told I went and checked on my uncles.

After seeing them in the hall with the 3 kids playing tag I smiled and sat down on the chair feeling tired.

I missed him. I didn't see him for like 2 days. I wish he was with me. The next thing I saw was someone who looked exactly like him far away from mine partially sleeping on a chair.

WAIT!! am I dreaming because I miss him??? To prove to myself that I am not dreaming I walked closer to him...

AND IT WAS FUCKING YOOOONGS.

I tap on his shoulder to get his attention.

He looks at me first with disgust and then his expression changed. He jumped on me with a tight hug. After a few minutes, I spoke.

"I missed u, baby, how are you???"

"U are talking like we didn't meet each other for years...Hehe," He says and pecks my lips.

"Aishh.

WAIT---WTF are you doing here??? Aren't you suppose to be in Jungkook's bro's marriage" I asked looking at him pulling away from the hug

"I am at his bro's marriage only...WHAE??"

"WAIT!! Do you mean----" 

"Jiminie,

Joonie hyung is missing. Please come fast and help me find him" Tae came running to me looking tense.

I told Yoongie to be with Jinnie hyung and I ran behind him. 

We first checked all the rooms in the beach resort.

We then ran to the entrance.mHe was not there also.

We then went near the water to search for him. We couldn't find him until tae taps my shoulder and shows joonie hyung------

WHAT THE HELL

Jin pov:

Hoseak was laughing at my dad joke and Jungkook was changing to his tux in the washroom that's when I saw yoongi dragging himself towards me and whispering,

"Hyung,Rapmon Hyung  is missing" 

When I heard those words my heart was beating really fast. Tears flowed my eyes.

I pushed Yoongi and went out and both yoongi and hoseok were following me. 

I ran as fast as possible searching for Joon but he was found nowhere. I then saw Yoongi get a call and he picked it. It was from Jimin.

WAIT how does Jimin know Yoongi and why was he calling him.

"Hyung, Jimin and tae found Rapmon Hyung. He is near the waters. Let's go,"

I nod my head and ran there to see Tae and Jimin staring at each other speechless.

"Where is Joon," I asked seeing tae.

He pointed towards a man sitting there and he was joon doing.

WHAT!!!!!-----