Chapter 1

"Hey Colton." The girls said trying to flirt with me as I pasted down the hall. I winked at the girls as I pasted and they all got excited and squealed a little.

But the girl I really cared about was my girlfriend, Amanda she was amazing.

I went up to her locker and gave her a kiss as she got her books out of her locker.

Amanda then stared at something in the distance and I turned to see what she could be looking at. "Who's that?" She asked me. And I looked to see a dark haired guy walk down the middle of the hall like he already owns the place.

"I don't know."

"Well he is cute" she said while blushing a little bit.

"Really Amanda? I'm your boyfriend." I said, annoyed at her that she could say that right to my face.

"Sorry. Colton you know I love you." She said leaning up and kissing me.

"Yeah. You too." I said. Then my buddy, Dave came up to me and said "Colt football practice. Now." I nodded, and didn't even kiss Amanda be before leaving her alone at her locker.

"Did you see the new guy?" Dave asked me.

I nodded and repositioned my bag on my shoulder and said, "yeah. And Amanda is probably all over him right now." I didn't like to admit it to myself but Amanda is the type of girl that likes every guy and none at the same time. But some guys call her a slut.

The worse about her is that she slept with some of my friends on my team and they told me how good in bed she was.

"Colton. I'm sorry." I raised an eyebrow and he continued. "About Amanda. I know you aren't as interested in her anymore because of what she's done. I mean sleeping around with your friends is very immature and slutty of her." I nodded and said "that's her nature. And it's okay I'm dumping her today and let's see how long it will take for her and the new guy to date."

Dave started laughing about that last part and said "I'm sorry it has to be like this though. You did really like her."

I nodded and said, "yeah but right now I only need my bros." Dave laughed and patted me on the back and said, "hell right you do!"

I laughed with him and pushed him out onto the football field and said "let's go practice."

_________________

I hope you like the first chapter of this story. Please don't be offended by the content and how it is about gay couples. I'm not judging anyone and love everyone.

So please no hate comments.

Love all!

-Taylor