Chapter 13

"Hey Colton, how are you? I came as soon as your mom called me but they wouldn't let me back to see you. You don't know how worried I was for you!" Jackson said as he came over and kissed my head.

"I'm okay Jackson." I said trying to calm him down.

"I feel like I should've been there to tell your parents." Jackson said looking like he was going to cry.

"Sweetie it's okay. I was glad you weren't just incase his father came after you too I didn't want you to be in that situation." My mother said to Jackson.

"So how'd you guys meet?" My mom loves sappy love stories.

"He was the only one who didn't call me a fag and he gave me a ride home as well." Jackson said as he wiped his eyes.

"It's okay Jackson. I'm right here." I said.

"I know it's just I really care about you and I don't want anything to happen to you." Jackson said as he came closer and kissed my forehead.

Then I felt something.

My lungs weren't working like lungs and I started to have hard times breathing.

"Mom I can't breathe." I said as I gasped and Jackson held my hand as I tried to get my breath back.

My mom called for a nurse and two doctors came running in and said I had fluids in my lungs.

"Colt it'll be okay..." Jackson said as he held my hand.

"Young man you have to leave if you aren't family." The doctor said.

"But.."

"He's fine doctor pay attention to my child!" My mother screamed.

"Fine."

They pumped the fluids from my lungs and I woke up to Jackson asleep still holding onto my hand.

"He wouldn't leave." My mom said walking over. "He was even told by the doctors to leave many times. He held your hand the whole time.... You have a special guy right there Colt."

"Thanks mom. Yeah he is amazing."

"So tell me, I'm not like your father so you don't have to hide it but have you two been close?" She asked and I was confused on what she meant.

"Close? Yeah I think I love him mom."

"Not like that. I mean close together in bed... You don't have to hide from me."

She meant sex and I trusted my mom she was the one person other than Lana and now Jackson that actually got me. Everyone else in my life only got half of me. And Jackson unwrapped the second half of me that I didn't even know about.

"Yeah mom we uh... We got pretty close this weekend when you were gone... Uhh I don't really know what to say mom... Please don't tell dad." I begged I didn't want my dad finding out that not only did I have sex but it was with a guy.

"That's sweet Colt and of course this will stay between us. Does Lana know?"

"Yea mom she knows."

Jackson woke up and got up and kissed my lips this time.

"Hey Colt I'm going to the café, do you want anything?" I loved him calling me Colt and I shook my head no and said, "I don't feel hungry but thanks."

"Okay come here." Jackson said as he bent down and hugged me while he broke away and kissed me once more in front of my mom.

Jackson left the room and Lana came in, running to me and giving me a big hug.

"Lana sweetie not too hard on him." My mom told her.

"I missed you so much! I thought something bad was going to happen." Lana said.

"I've missed you too Lana."

"Lana your father said he is here to ale you home. You've been here too long okay?" My mom said as my father came around the corner and entered the room.

"What are you doing here dad?" I asked.

"I wanted to check up on my son."

"I thought I wasn't your son anymore. After I told you I'm gay.... You did this to me and you want to check up on me? Why?" I got defensive. I couldn't help it. I wanted my dad gone right now and I didn't want to see his face.

"I'm sorry Colt... I didn't mean to hit you. But I'm especially sorry that I said some hurtful words to you. Colton, you don't know how proud I am of you and I want you to know that after I've had time to cool down and think. I don't care who you like. Boy or girl. I don't care. I love you son."

"I love you too dad."

I was proud of him that he could cool down and figure out for himself that it's okay to like anyone you choose. I just wish he thought that when I told him I was gay.

My dad and Lana left and Jackson was still getting food as my mom asked me more about Jackson and I.

"So you've had sex?" She asked clarifying that that's what happened.

"Yeah mom we had sex."

She smiled brightly and said, "I don't mean to get into it Colt but who did what?"

"Mom please can we not talk about this?!" I said.

"Fine but I'm guessing you were the one behind Jackson. Just knowing your personality.

"No mom it was the other way around." I said my face getting warm and red and I covered my face.

_____________

Later that night the doctors told me that I can go home tomorrow and I am so excited but they told me to not have sex for a week or two just incase anything happened.

The next morning when I woke up, Jackson was helping my mom pack up my things to get me ready to leave the hospital.

______________

When we got home it was late and my mom let Jackson stay the night even though he only lives across the street.

"Colt I really am glad to have you in my life." Jackson said cuddling up close to me.

"I'm glad to have you too Jackson." I said as he kissed me slowly and we then fell asleep while watching tv.

____________________

Hey hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please comment any thoughts or where you think Jackson and Colton should go from here.

-Taylor