Chapter 7

Jackson stayed next to me and I kept thinking if I want to ask what I have on my mind.

"Jackson?"

"Yes Colton?"

I hesitated.

"Could you maybe... Never mind" I didn't want to ask Jackson if he could suck my cock. It just seemed too weird and I didn't even know if I was truly gay or not. It could just be curiosity but what if it's not.

My parents wouldn't like it at all.

"Colton just ask me what's on your mind. You know I will never judge you."

I nodded and took a deep shaking breath in and asked, "could you maybe please me in a different way?"

He smiled and said "Colton I want you to say the way you want me to please you."

I nodded and said "umm could you please uhh.... Well.... Suck my... Umm.... My cock?"

Jackson smiled and said "of course just sit at the edge of the bed and I'll do my thing." I nodded and slowly moved to the edge of the bed.

As I sat there waiting Jackson said, "do not close your eyes. Okay?" I nodded and Jackson moved my head to look at him and I mouthed "thank you."

Jackson smiled and I watched as my cock disappeared in his mouth and I breathed out heavily. After a while I felt myself get close to relieving myself.

"Jackson! Oh god Jackson!" I was getting close to screaming.

Jackson looked up at me and kept going as we connected eyes.

"Colton?!" I heard as I looked up and saw Lana standing in the doorway. Jackson quickly got away and I jumped up and started putting my cock back into my jeans.

"Lana?! What... Uhh what are you doing here?!" I asked my face clearly red.

"Well I forgot my charger, tooth brush and hairbrush. What's going on?"

"Lana please just get your things and go. I'll explain tomorrow. Please Lana just go." I begged her with both my voice and eyes. I can't stand the fact that she saw Jackson sucking me.

"Fine but I better get an explanation." She said.

I nodded "of course. Just please don't say anything and pretend you didn't see anything."

She agreed to that and soon left.

I went back over to Jackson who was sitting on my bed. "Colton I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have her see that" I shook my head and said as I put my hand on his shoulder "it's okay. I'll work it out with her. But umm I have a game in an hour if you would want to come and watch."

Jackson smiled and said "I'd love to watch you play football" I smiled from ear to ear and Jackson leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Is that okay?" He asked me after he kissed me.

I could feel my face getting warm and I said "yeah it's fine just don't do that in public. I'm sorry it's just no one can no about us." Jackson understood and I got ready for my game.

__________

"Fields!! Get your ass over here!!" My coach yelled to me. Coach Williams always calls us by our last name.

I run over to coach Williams. "Yes coach?"

"You know what football is son?" He started yelling.

"Yes sir."

"Well apparently you don't if you can't even get the damn ball into the end field! Fields get your shit together or I'll assume you use all your time practicing ballet!!" I didn't know what to say but "yes coach."

"Get your ass out there! And Dave watch your quarterbacks ass!! You're a team!" Dave is my receiver while I'm the quarterback.

We lined up at the 30 yard line and got ready.

I looked up into the crowd and easily pointed out Jackson who sat there with a couple girls and gay guys that are honestly open about it. And for some reason I was jealous.

I focused my mind on the game and I played like never before.

"That's it fields!!!" I could hear my coach yelling.

________

At the end of the night I felt the best.

My team won the game and I was the one who led them to victory.

_______________________

Comment what you thought and hit that star if you liked it.

Love you all

-Taylor