Chapter 14

I woke up to Jackson laying next to me playing on his phone.

"I thought you'd never wake up. Do you want a shower or bath?" He asked.

"Yeah that'd be great." I said.

"I'll go start your bath then come back and help you get in."

"Jackson I can do it myself." I chuckled.

"Well I don't want you straining yourself. So I'm helping."

"Fine" I sighed, truly not mad at all. I mean jackson is good looking and him helping me get in the bath wasn't a problem for me.

I laid on the bed until he came out of the bathroom and helping me get to the bath.

Jackson helped me get my clothes off and got me into the tub.

"Wow it's really warm."

"Yeah I knew you liked it on the hot side." Jackson replied.

"Instead of just watching me, would you want to join me Jackson?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

He nodded brightly and undid his belt slowly, giving me a tease show.

"Come on Jackson just get in" I laughed as he was slowly taking off his underwear.

He chuckled and soon we were both cleaning each other and touching each other's bodies to their pleasure.

"Jackson I love you." I said leaning in to kiss him.

"I love you too. But the doctors said no sex for 2 weeks. I'm listening to them." Jackson said.

"You never listen to rules. Why this one?"

"Because Colton I want you to heal properly. But they never said I couldn't touch you." He said moved around so that I was laying in his lap and he reached around my body and started touching my cock. Slowly at first then gradually getting faster.

I was soon breathing heavily and I was afraid my mom would come walking in on us.

"Oh Jackson!" I moaned in a loud whisper.

"Colton you have to be quiet." Jackson said in my ear as he got faster and I was going crazy.

I was turning my head trying to kiss his shoulder or something. Jackson used his free hand to raise my head to his and kissed me slowly as he went so fast on me.

I moaned between kisses and I knew I was about to explode.

"Jackson...."

"It's okay Colton. You can come." Jackson said as i released myself in the bath I laid back into Jackson exhausted.

"Come on I'll make you lunch." Jackson said as he got out of the tub and got two towels.

_____________

He made us sandwiches and even made my mom one as well as we all sat up at the counter eating the turkey sandwiches.

"So how was your bath Colton?" My mom asked. I knew she knew something happened but just didn't know what.

"Fine." I said as I smiled at Jackson.

"Well that's good. I'm going to the store Lana is in her room if you need her." My mom said as she thanked Jackson for the sandwich, kissed my head and left.

"Hey guys." Lana came down and sat next to me.

"Hey Lana. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Is mom gone?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes"

"Good"

"Why? I thought you were hanging out with her everyday." I asked.

"Yeah and she keeps sleeping with me so I can't be alone." I chuckled and said "I'm not taking her."

Her face was serious and she said, "no Colton I can't be alone "alone"" that's when I knew she meant she has been feeling urges but can't touch herself because of mom.

"Oh well you can sleep with me tonight. Mom told me that dad is going on a trip without her for once and he is leaving tomorrow so she'll probably go back to her room but you can stay with me." I said.

"Isn't that weird though?" She asked.

"No. Lana I'm going to have my headphones in. You do whatever you want. I have a big bed its not like I'm going to be so close that I'm touching you."

She nodded and said, "I'll think about it."

"Okay."

_________________
Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment what you thought!

Do you think Colton and Jackson should have sex again or what?! You tell me!

Love you guys!
-Taylor