Chapter 16

As everyone was looking at us. Yelling faggot and other gay words they could think of. The teacher was just staring not saying anything.

Jackson took my hand and took me away from the classroom and ran me to my truck.

"Jackson what are we doing?!" I asked laughing.

"I'm going to fuck you what else?" He chuckled and my face got serious quickly.

"What's wrong Colt?" He asked as we got in the back seat.

"Well I was wondering if maybe...."

"If you could do the fucking? Of course Colton. This is a relationship we have if you wanna try something out of course we can. No worries. You can do the work this time." I laughed liking how he knew what I wanted.

"Can I drive us to my place first?" I chuckled.

"Yes I guess but this boner won't last long if you drive us all the way to your house."

When we got to my place Jackson kissed me all the way in the door and up the stairs.

I pushed Jackson on the bed and started ripping off his clothes.

He moaned under my touch and hearing him moan to me made me get hard over top of him.

"Colton.... Stop teasing me and just fuck me already." Jackson begged me.

I flipped him onto his stomach and pushed my cock at his bare backside.

"Are you ready?" I asked chuckling.

"Of course!" He said in a moaning and begging way.

I laughed once more and started to push into his ass.

He held with all his might on the sheets under him.

He couldn't hold back his intense moaning. He started screaming out, yelling my name over and over again.

I fell asleep holding Jackson in my arms, Our bodies mixing sweat.

My mom walked in my bedroom as I was just falling asleep while Jackson was already asleep.

Our bodies not covered as much and I heard her come over and pull the blanket over top of Jackson and I.

When I finally woke up from my nap, Jackson was still asleep. I moved carefully not wanting to wake him up as I grabbed my phone and saw a few notifications.

I looked at the most recent one from my sister.

Colt, everyone's talking about Jackson and you! Where are you?! Are you okay?

I figured I might as well call her. So I failed her number and waited for the phone to start ringing.

"Hey Colt where are you?" Lana asked concerned.

"I'm fine, Jackson and I are at home. Don't worry." I said in a whisper.

"Why are you whispering Colton?" Lana asked.

"Jackson asleep. Don't want to wake him"

"Makes sense, well I wanted to make sure both of you were okay. So I'll see you when I get home." Lana said as Jackson started waking up.

"Okay bye." I said as Jackson moved so he was facing me and smiled.

"Hey babe you're up. Sorry if I woke you. Lana was on the phone." I said as he pulled me closer.

"It's fine. So how did you like it this time?"

"Good. I like being the guy in bed but i don't know. I like you doing me."

I smiled not able to hold back the blush that appeared on my face.

"I like doing you too. But whatever you want to do. That's what we are doing." I kissed him softly as he reached down me and started to stroke my cock.

I leaned my head back into the pillow.

I started moaning loudly, my hips humping his hand wanting him to go faster.

"Colton you have to be quiet." Jackson laughed.

I nodded but kept moaning loudly.

My mom came rushing in asking if everything was okay.

When she saw us she laughed and Jackson and I got under the covers quickly.

"Don't worry I'll pretend I didn't see anything. But I hope that if you two are having sex that you are being protected."

We both nodded as my mom smiled and closed the door on her way out.

"I don't want to leave this bed. I want to stay with you in this bed forever." I said as Jackson pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

"I have the same feelings." Jackson said.

"You're literally my everything. I don't know how I found a guy like you. You made me realize how much I didn't know myself. But now I know who I am and what I like and what I love and I love you Jackson. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said my eyes getting a bit blurry from the tears I was trying to choke back.

"Colton... You know I feel the exact same way and I don't want you ever to forget it." He said.

I nodded, I really couldn't believe how a guy like me found a guy like him. I love him.

____________
Hope you liked this chapter!

Comment what you thought!!

-Taylor