Chapter 5

Jackson soon texted me saying how sorry he was and that he didn't want to make me uncomfortable and didn't mean to actually kiss me.

I didn't know what to say back so I didn't answer. But what really annoys me is that I can't tell anyone about it not even Lana, she would tell everybody in a heartbeat.

I sat down on my bed and put my face in my hands and actually started to cry.

"Colton?" I heard Lana say behind the door. I fixed myself and made it unnoticeable that I was crying or as good as I could.

"What Lana?" I asked as I opened the door and let her come in.

"What's wrong with you?" She whispered.

"Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about."

"It sounded like you were crying Colton... What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Lana it's nothing. I wasn't crying. Guys don't cry." I said trying to believe it myself.

"Look I'm sorry I snooped earlier. And I'm sorry about texting you about finding them. I didn't mean to."

I nodded and she pulled me into a hug.

My parents walked in and said they were going to a dinner with my dads company.

My mom handed me money for dinner and after they left Lana and I piled into my truck and we drove to McDonald's.

_________

"So why did you come back so soon from Jackson's?" Lana asked as she ate a fry.

"I forgot about homework I had. So I'll finish it when we get back home and you should do yours if you have some."

She nodded and started talking about this guy she likes in her class.

"He is so dreamy Colton and his eyes! Oh and the way he smiles at me! And guess what! He called me beautiful today!" She was all happy but I knew what this boy really wanted but I had to tell her in a way that wouldn't break her heart.

"Lana slow down. Remember what I said today. Even if I have sex doesn't mean it's okay for you. Don't do that until marriage okay?" Lana's smile left her face and she nodded and ate her sandwich in silence.

When we got home I sat on my bed doing my homework as I get a text from Jackson.

Hey. Look can we please talk about what happened. I'm so sorry.

I held my phone in my hands and thought if I should reply or not. Suddenly I had the phone up to my ear and I was calling him.

"Hello?! Colton!" Jackson said as he picked up the phone.

"Hey Jackson look I'm sorry for not responding. I hope you can understand it's just I didn't know what to think of you kissing me." I said, my voice low so Lana couldn't hear.

"Colton I totally understand. Don't worry I know how you must feel. Well I hope you don't hate me now because of it." He said with hope.

"Jackson I don't hate you and I couldn't. I have to get homework done but I'll text you later." I said as he stuttered and said "yeah thanks for the second chance of friendship." I nodded to myself and hung up and threw my phone down beside me.

_____________

That night when I fell asleep I had the weirdest dream that I was with Jackson and we were holding hands and cuddling.

I woke up panting and my parents over top of me asking if I was okay.

"I'm fine" I said but I don't know if I'm okay or not. I mean I just had a dream about Jackson and the most embarrassing part is that I felt myself hard under the blanket and I was hoping my parents didn't notice.

Lana came in after my parents left and ripped off my blankets to try and get me up. When she saw how I was, my member hard she laughed and averted her eyes.

"Colton I love you but you really need to stop that." Lana said chuckling.

My family is Christian we don't believe in sex before marriage and all that stuff about it being a sin for getting hard to a dream or for girls getting wet. But Lana and I didn't have the same beliefs of my parents.

"Lana I can't help it now can you please leave so I can get a shower."

It was Saturday which meant a game tonight for me and I was nervous, it was against the Danes and they are a hard team to go against.

After I got a shower I went to Lana's room.

"Sorry about you seeing what you saw this morning." I said while she giggled.

"It's okay Colton...." She was holding back on something and I could tell.

"What Lana?" She looked up from her phone and asked "what do you mean what?"

"Well Lana I can tell you wanna say something so say it."

"Ummm what were you thinking of when that happened?" She asked nervously.

"Nothing. It just happens sometimes without you wanting to."

At least half of that was true.

__________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please vote and comment

Love ya all!
-Taylor