Chapter 8

That night Jackson came home with me and we hung out for a while.

"Colton can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course Jackson. What is it?" I said.

"Well I know you are just experimenting with all of this and I was thinking if you are comfortable with it you could maybe suck me and see how you like it." Jackson said, as my eyes widened and I smiled a little.

I nodded and asked, "Jackson what if I'm not good at it?"

"Colton it's your first time if you are comfortable enough to do it. I don't care if it sucks or not I'll help you get better at it if you want me to."

I nodded and moved myself on the ground and got in between his legs.

"Are you sure you want to do this Colton?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said with a shaky voice. Jackson undid his belt and then jeans and slid them down half way.

"Colton don't be nervous and you can back out anytime." I liked how accepting he was of letting me try things out and how he was so accepting of letting me back out of this at any time.

I slowly pulled his cock out from his pants and started stroking him. Jackson's head went back in pleasure. "Oh god Colton." He said.

I chuckled and kept stroking and then finally leaned down and put the tip of his cock into my mouth.

Jackson arched his back and put his hands on my head and pushed me down more on him.

I started choking and Jackson quickly let go and I pulled away and started coughing hard.

Jackson got on the ground and rubbed my back. "Colton I'm sorry it felt so good I couldn't help myself. Just breathe. Focus on your breath. It's okay. I'm sorry." I coughed one last time and said "it's okay sorry I'm not use to any of this."

Jackson kissed my cheek and I got back up and said, "lean back I'll do this right this time." We both giggled.

I then started to suck him again as he moaned and grabbed onto the blankets sure not to grab my head again.

____________

I wasn't comfortable with him cumming in my mouth or on me so I quickly got a towel that I had near by and let him release himself onto that.

"Oh god Colton that was great!" Jackson said all happy with his face red.

__________

The next morning I woke up thinking that maybe Jackson spent the night but he wasn't there and I could feel something wet in my pants.

I looked down and saw that I came over myself during the night. My face got bright red and I wanted to quickly wash myself but I heard the front door open and Lana come running upstairs.

"Hey Colton!" I smiled as normal as I could and said "hey Lana how was your night?"

"It was okay. Look I got to tell you something." She got all low with her voice and she came over and sat right next to me.

"Look in your drawer ummm I kind of took something." I got a little upset when she told me that but went over to my bed side and looked in my top drawer that had my condoms in it.

"Lana what did you do?" I asked confused.

"Count how many you have..." I knew where this was going.

"10... 11.... There's no 12?" I said.

"No Colton. I took one and I need to talk to you about something."

"Lana you didn't...."

She started tearing up.

I hugged her tightly and said, "Lana did you? I need to know."

"Yes Colton. I hate myself for it..."

I let go of the hug and said "well I love you. Look I'm worried you don't know what could happen when you have sex. Lana I'll take you to the doctors one day to make sure everything's okay. But we won't tell mom and dad okay?"

She nodded in agreement.

"Now can I ask a few questions?" She nodded after I asked and I continued to ask.

"So who was it with?"

"Bradley bennett..."

Great the known player in school. He could've given her a disease.

"Protection?"

"Of course Colton. This is awkward talking about it with you."

I laughed and said "too bad. You had sex you answer my questions. Were you in pain during it?"

"A little Colton. But that's normal right?" I nodded and said, "yeah it's normal. Are you hurting now?"

She stuttered and I know she was hurting but didn't want to tell me.

"Lana! Are you in pain?!" I yelled.

"Yes Colton. It hurts like I don't know I don't want to talk with you about this." She said quietly.

"Lana what does it feel like?! Tell me! It could be serious!"

"Well it feels like something is still in me. And it really hurts."

I rubbed my hands through my hair. "Can you walk or does that hurt?"

"That hurts too."

I quickly picked up Lana and walked downstairs and out the door and got her in my truck as I pulled out of the driveway and was on my way to take her to the hospital.

____________________

Hope you like this chapter star it if you enjoyed and please comment!!

Thanks so much and love you all!!

-Taylor