Chapter 10

That night I went downstairs from my room after getting a call from our parents that they are surprisingly going on a trip for a week.

I got a drink from the fridge and went up to tell Lana about what mom told me over the phone.

I took the stairs by two and took a right to Lana's room.

"Lana.." I quickly turned around when I saw what she was doing.

"Colton!! I'm so sorry!" She was almost crying she was so embarrassed.

"It's okay Lana... I told you to try this out. Umm but when you do it'd be great to maybe lock the door or something." I giggled.

"Colton this isn't funny. It's awkward!" She was mad at me.

"Lana..." I turned around to face her. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm glad that you're trying this out... Now I don't want to get to into this but what are you doing?" I needed to know. I'm not trying to fuck my sister I just wanted her to be feeling good without being fucked.

"Colton I'm not telling you that!"

"Put your free hand on mine and make the motion of what you're doing." I said.

She nodded and moved her hand from her blanket to my palm and made a up and down motion.

"Stop right there." I told her as I grabbed her hand and made it into a circular motion around my palm.

"That's going to feel way better, okay?" She nodded and I said "now mom and dad said they will be gone for another week and a half or so. So we have the whole house to ourselves."

She nodded and smiled. I leaned down and hugged her goodnight and whispered in her ear. "I'll have my headphones in if you uh need to get loud." She slapped my arm and laughed.

In about ten minutes after I got into my room and was just playing on my phone in bed, I heard Lana. Yeah it made me feel sick that that's what it's like when she was having sex but I just put my attention away from it.

A little while later I heard no more come from her and then saw the hallway light turn on then heard the bathroom sink go on.

I chuckled to myself and heard a knock at my door.

"Yes Lana?" I yelled.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

Lana came in with a wide smile on her face "so you were right about the way to do it." I laughed and patted the bed for her to sit down.

"You uhh... Didn't hear did you?" I put my phone down and lied, "no Lana I didn't." She hugged me and said, "you know I'm going to have my head phones in if you want to invite a certain person over." She chuckled.

"Lana.. I don't know. I've never had sex and it pains me that you had it before me." She laughed and said, "give me your phone."

"No!" I said.

"Colton trust me. Give me your phone."

I handed it over and she soon had it up to her ear.

"Hey this is Colton's sister Lana I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out for the night with Colton. I know it's late but we don't have school tomorrow so why not."

She chuckled, nodded to herself a couple times and said, "great see you soon."

She handed me back the phone and said, "he'll be over in 5 he said."

Great.

Jackson soon came over and we hung out in my room after he met Lana.

"Your sister is really nice." He said.

"Yeah she is..."

"What's wrong Colton?" Jackson asked me.

"Nothing it's just I think I might be ready for something and I don't know if you are. And I don't want to freak you out and feel like you have to leave."

"What is it? I won't judge I'm open to anything." He said.

I didn't say anything as I leaned into him and kissed him.

"Colton... The door is open." Jackson said in a chuckle.

"Lana knows about us." I said as I kissed him again.

I pulled away slowly and saw Lana come out of her room and towards me.

"Lana! Umm what are you doing?" I asked, red faced.

"Oh nothing I was just seeing if you guys need anything." Lana said.

"Oh well Lana get yourself a drink. I'll talk about it later but you'll need it." She nodded and probably understood what I was getting at.

As she left she closed the door behind her and said "have fun."

"What was that about?" Jackson asked

"I told her she should masturbate because she had sex and I didn't want her to and that's the second best."

"Yeah and girls lose fluids so I now get the drink situation..... So do you want me to uhh do it to you or..."

I could tell what he meant. Who would fuck who.

"Well Jackson have you had sex before?" I asked.

"Yeah I was the one who did the fucking." We both laughed and I said "well I guess I can try it."

Jackson came closer and kissed me hard.

"If you don't like it in your ass and want to do the fucking just say it. I'll understand. It's a weird feeling at first."

We both laughed and I was nervous I always thought I'd lose my virginity to a girl not Jackson.

Jackson leaned in and kissed me as he pushed me into a laying position and got on top of me.

"I want you Colton." Jackson said.

"I want you too." I said as Jackson kissed my neck and pulled my shirt off.

"What if Lana hears?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure she won't mind." Jackson said as he undid my belt then his.

Soon we were both only in our underwear.

And I was very nervous. But I was ready. And I wanted him. All of him.

__________________

Hope you guys liked my newest chapter the beginning of the next chapter will be in Lana's point of view.

Thanks for reading and please star/ vote this chapter and please comment I love seeing your comments and knowing what you like and don't like about it.

Sorry this chapter was a little more graphic but I hope you won't mind.

Love you all and love everyone else.

-Taylor