Chapter 9

We got into the hospital and they took her right back.

The doctor was checking everything out on Lana as I held her hand making sure she was okay.

"Well it looks like when he pulled out the condom slipped off and is stuck up in your vagina." The doctor said.

"Well can you get it out?!" I asked frantically.

"Yes we can. It's not deep which thank goodness for that. I will be able to get it easily."

"Thank you so much!" I said. I can't believe this happened to Lana of all people it happened to my sister.

________

The doctor soon got the condom out of Lana and we were able to leave the hospital and go home.

"Lana I can't believe you had sex." I said on our way home.

"Colton can we just drop it? I'm sorry it happened and I regret it so much. You don't even know how I feel that I did something like that."

She started tearing up and about to cry so I was going to tell her. I was going to tell her everything.

"Lana don't feel that bad. I have been doing things as well."

"With who? Amanda? Are you guys back together?"

"No Lana with Jackson. I've been doing things with him. Not sex but close to it. I need you to promise me you won't tell anyone about it. I don't know if this decides if I am gay or not and I don't want everyone finding out." I said with my eyes shedding some tears.

"I promise I won't tell Colton. And what if you are gay? Mom and dad won't like that. I just don't want you to get hurt because you may be gay." She was concerned for me and I liked that. For once she cared what happened to me.

"Lana don't worry. I don't know maybe it's just curiosity but I can't be too sure right now. I'm just confused."

"Don't worry Colton. There's Dave you can talk to." She suggested but I felt like Dave wouldn't even understand. I'm not sure if he knows what it's like to feel confused and feel like they want to be with a guy.

When we got home I made Lana lunch and she ate silently next to me.

"Lana I want you to know something." I said. And I couldn't believe what I was about to suggest to her.

"Yeah Colt?"

"If you feel like you want to have sex there's something easier that you can do without doing it." I was embarrassed just bringing this up with her.

"What are you talking about Colton?"

"Look Lana you can please yourself. Just figure out what you like. Touch yourself okay? I do Lana and sometimes that's why you see me when my member is hard." I could tell that right then my face got red.

"Colton... I don't.... Well how will I..." She was confused and I knew because of who our parents are she's never tried pleasing herself.

"Lana look it up and if you need any kind of help knowing about it.... You can umm.... Come to me about it."

She nodded and came over and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much Colton. For everything. I love you." Lana said

"I love you too Lana."

________________

Hey everyone hope you liked this newest chapter. Like always star this chapter if you liked it and comment what you thought about it.

Thanks a lot.

-Taylor