1

-October 31st 1693-

A boy named Thackery Binx wakes from his sleep and looks around the room.

Thackery:"Wakes up".Emily?."Sits up".Emily?!.

Unknowingly he awakens his bestfriend Rosie that had slept over at his house.Outside his window he hears a Witch Sarah Sanderson sing.

Sarah:"Sings".Come little children,I'll take thee away,Into a land of enchantment.

Thackery leaves to outside

Thackery:Emily?.

Sarah:"Sings".Come little children,The times come to play...

Thackery:"Runs to a friend".Elijah!,Elijah has thou seen my sister Emily?.

Elijah:Nay but look."Points to the Sanderson cottage in the woods where smoke comes from the chimney".They conjure.

Thackery looks and sees Emily following Sarah into the woods.

Thackery:Oh God the woods!.

Thackery runs closer to the edge of the village.

Thackery:Emily!.

Elijah:She's done for.

Thackary:"Grabs Elijah by the shirt".Not yet.You wake my father.Summon the others.Go!.

Thackery follows Emily into the woods.

Thackery:Emily!.

    Thackery runs to the Sanderson home that contains of Winifred,Mary and Sarah

Sarah:Come child.

Emily follows Sarah into the house.Thackary looks in the window and sees Emily surrounded by the Sanderson Sisters.Winifred has red hair and wears a dress in shades of green.Mary has black hair and a dress in shades of red.Sarah has blonde hair and a dress in shades of purple. The three are all slightly old.Emily spots Thackery and sits up.The sisters turn to the window but Thackery ducks out of sight. Sarah and Mary go and look out the front door to look for Thackery but he's hiding and they can't see him.Winifred throws open a window and looks around outside.

Winifred:Oh look...Another glorious morning...Makes me sick.Sisters!.

Sarah:Yes Winnie?.

Mary:Coming Winnie.Right away.Sorry.

Winifred:Must have been an imp.

Winifred goes over to her spell book and talks to it.

Winifred:My darling my little book.We must continue with our spell now that our guest of honor has arrived.Wake up.Wake up darling.

The book wakes up opening its eye.

Winifred:Yes well come along.There you are.Mary!.

Mary:Right here Winnie.Right here.Sorry.